Chapter 20: Divide and Conquer 3/4

Noone POV

Lok Lambert: Sophie.

Cherit: She's in trouble. We have to help her.

The blonde runs in the direction of his friend's voice, unfortunately the suits of the Organization also heard her.

Sophie Casterwill: Help!! Who is there?

Lok Lambert: Sophie!

Sophie Casterwill: I can't use any spell. Pull me in quickly.

Lok Lambert: Oh no, I used the rope for a skeleton trap. And I can't summon Kipperin anymore.

Sophie Casterwill: Do something, please. (falls)

Lok Lambert: Sophie! (he manages to catch and pull the girl)

Unfortunately, six of the Organization's agents also arrived at the scene.

Organization Agent 15(Male):  Understand, you will not run away from us. Therefore, surrender and give us the ring.

Lok Lambert: I guess I wasn't the only one who heard you.

Sophie Casterwill: It was necessary not to come. My counterfeit vote may have been part of the Organization trap.

Lok Lambert: I knew it was you.

Sophie Casterwill: How could you be sure?

Lok Lambert: It's easy. First you called Dante, then me or Alex, finally someone, and Zhalia didn't.

Organization Agent 15(Male): You two stop talking and hand over the ring.

Lok Lambert: Just enough? Sure, go ahead. (He throws the ring into the agent's hand)

Sophie Casterwill: Also my. (She also throws the ring into the agent's hand)

Organization Agent 15(Male): They are fakes. You wouldn't give up the real ring.

Sophie Casterwill: Well well. You guys are smarter than we thought.

Organization Agent 16(Male): Very clever, but we foresaw it. Take them.

Organization Agent 15(Male): Then we'll look for the rest.

Sophie Casterwill: Stand back. Or you will face my anger.

Lok Lambert: Man, she's from the Casterwills. I wouldn't mess with her if I were you.

Organization Agent 15(Male):  Kid, you can't beat us all.

Sophie Casterwill: Who said we want to beat you. We're just trying to keep you guys so Alex, Zhalia and Dante can get away with the ring.

Lok Lambert: Every second you lose with us is an hour of advantage for our team.

Organization Agent 15(Male): What?

Sophie Casterwill: And I'm afraid your superiors will do you something much worse if you don't hold back.

Lok Lambert: It will be worse than any of our spells.

Organization Agent 15(Male): These two are just bait. Let's not waste time looking for this kid.

Alex POV

I looked at my watch, I had 10 more minutes. With the knowledge that I don't have the real ring. I decided to make a fake suits before giving them back my fake.

Organization Agent 04(Female): I admit, you're a pretty good seeker for a kid your age. But you will fail to defeat a group of twenty agents alone. So give the Arc Ring back and nobody will be hurt.

Organization Agent 03 (Male): You really have no choice this time, young man. Give us the ring back.

Alexander Sairo: You know what, I'm really in awe of your determination. I mean, DeFoe doesn't seem like the kind of person who really cares about such people. And so you obey his orders.

Alexander Sairo: Besides, there are more of you and I'm exhausted. (He removes the Arc Ring from the finger)

Organization Agent 04(Female): Finally!

Organization Agent 03 (Male): It was enough to pin him to the wall.

Alexander Sairo: But I'm afraid you only wasted your time on me. (Crush the rings in your hand, which leaves only fragments of the ring.)

Organization Agent 02(Female): What? But how?

Organization Agent 03 (Male): It was just a fake. Mr. DeFoe said Dante Vale might have a real ring.

Alexander Sairo: So why are you wasting your time on me?

Organization Agent 04(Female): I hate that kid.

Alexander Sairo: If you want to win yet. Instead of wasting your time fighting me, you would start looking for my teammates. Unless failure is your goal.

Organization Agent 02(Female): Let's not waste time on personal scores. The ring is now our priority.

The Organization's agents started looking for Dante

Alexander Sairo: I should go to the meeting point.

Dante POV

Dante Vale: Grier. I dreamed of meeting you alone. (Dante provokes an agent of the Organization.)

Dante Vale: Caliban.

Grier: Breaker, to attack.

The two Meso-Titans fought each other. which lasted no more than a minute and it was Caliban who emerged victorious from this clash.

Grier: Redcap.

It was two against one, on the military side of Grier's by nature,

Dante Vale: Let's level the playing field. Freelancer.

Dante and Grier started a fist fight

To be continue...