Chapter 6:Words of Truth,Heart of Lies 1/4

Prague, czech republic

Dante Vale: Seekers, we have a mission. Show me the main Prague cemetery. (Dante launches his Holotome. The device shows a three-dimensional projection of the cemetery with the catacombs included.)

Lok Lambert: Cool. Is this some kind of hologram?

Alexander Sairo: Not really, lok. This is Holotome, Lok. Seekers use them for mission planning, data gathering, and titan analysis.

Sophie Casterwill: Hey, I wanted to say it.

Dante Vale: Thanks to the information from Sophie, we know that our destination is the tomb of the sage from Prague. Jehuda Löw ben. Mission: "The Golem of Prague", look for the grave of Jehud Löw ben and gather data on the Golem.

Alexander Sairo: I see you are planning to enter the cemetery after dusk. The main gate. It is not very sophisticated, but it is skilful.

Lok Lambert: Jeez, this is just called interactive. One hundred percent suitable for video games.

Alexander Sairo: Lok, next time think these things twice before saying them out loud.

Dante Vale: If there's really an underground there. These are certainly minor. That's why we have to rely on small and medium-sized titans like Solwing, Sabriel or Headless Hessian.

Holotome: -Slowing. attack:1; defense:1. Type:Krono-Titan, Scout. Size: Small. Special Ability: Flight.

-Sabriel. attack:3; defense:2. Type:Draco-Titan, Warrior. Size:Medium. Special Ability: Unaffected by injury.

 -Headless Hessian. attack:6; defense:8. Type:Draco-Titan, Warrior. Size:Medium. Special Ability:Sudden Charge

Lok Lambert: This is great.

Cherit: What if the Organization discovers our plan?

Dante Vale: They already did

Alexander Sairo: You're kidding, what then. Do we have a plan B?

Dante Vale: Fortunately, this hotel is fortunately owned by the Huntik Foundation. We are safe for now.

Sophie Casterwill: Pff. After all, a few suits are not a problem for you. Yes, Dante. Hey, let me show you my idea.

Lok Lambert: Hi. I also have an idea. Let's take a break. (Lok gets up from his chair and leaves the room.)

(another place in Prague)

A mysterious woman is walking through the streets of Prague, hiding her amulets in a water purse. Then she takes the receiver out of her ear and steps on it.

(back to Lok)

Lok Lambert: Gee, since you left, Sophe's been keeping her eyes on Dante.

Alexander Sairo: Lok... Behind you!

(Redcup attack Lok)

Alexander Sairo: Touchram. (spell, the young seeker hit the Swara-titan.)

Sophie Casterwill: How they get here?

two men's suits burst through the door.

Alexander Sairo: I really don't like them.

Lok to Cherit: I have to do help them some how.

(Explosion)

Mysterious woman: Toucharm.

Sophie Casterwill: I'll stop them. (But Dante motioned her to stay behind)

Mysterious woman: Strix, impale. (two insect-like swara-titans defeated the swara-titans of suits)

Two, Strix quickly corrupted the Redcaps of the Organization.

(Little time skip)

Dante Vale: So you are Zhalia Moon. The new individualist of the Huntik Foundation.

Zhalia Moon: And you are Dante Vale, the best seeker in our Foundation. Of course I heard about you.

Lok Lambet: Zhalia, so you too wark in Fundacion?

Zhalia Moon: Only on request. Just like Dante.

Alexander narrowed his eyes at Zhalie, the boy didn't know why, but he didn't trust the dark-haired woman. However, he decided to leave it to himself.

Lok Lambert: On behalf of myself and the rest, thank you for your help.

Sophie Casterwill: We could do it on our own. And at least we didn't pay for broken windows.

Alexamnder Sairo: Nevertheless, I am concerned that the Organization has traced our hottel. Is it possible that they had a spy in our ranks.

Dante Vale: This thought also crossed my mind.

Zhalia Moon: For a young and inexperienced seeker, you make sense, kid. I'm sure they have someone, you haven't heard the rumors about the one they call the Professor.

To be continue...