Chapter 5:The Casterwill client 3/3

Cherit: Perhaps once you have mastered the basics, you will be ready to use your father's amulet.

Lok Lambert: Great, let's get started.

Dante Vale: You must first fully control your seeker powers. i will demonstrate. Boltflare. (a ball of light appears and hovers over Dante's hand.)

Cherit: Seekers usually learn spells from ancient books, but the help of a good teacher is enough to evoke Boltflare.

Alexander Sario: Just don't get upset if it doesn't work out the first time. It took me two weeks to learn such a simple spell. Which, as I think, is not something I should brag about. I mean, everyone gets a spell in their timpah.

Dante Vale: Two weeks to master the basic spell?

Lok Lambert: Thanks for the words of encouragement, Alex. But I guess I can handle it. Boltflare

Lok put his hand up, but nothing happened.

Dante Vale: Well, you probably belong to the group of those people who need time. To learn the basics.

Sophie Casterwill: It will be a lot of hard work and intense training. I don't know if Loke is capable of it.

Lok Lambert: Thanks for having faith in me, Sophie. (rolls his eyes)

Dante Vale: Lok, remember the amulet I gave you?

Lok Lambert: You talk about it. Hey isn't it. Yes. what did you call him? Rush, Freelancer.

After a little effort, Lok managed to summon the Freelancer. The Titan appeared on the balustrade of the upper level of the library, then jumped down to Lok.

Lok Lambert: He asked me what I want.

Dante Vale: This is the so-called bond, the Titans don't usually speak. Cherit is the exception to this rule. Seekers and their Titans communicate through this bond.

Sophie Casterwill: Great. Now that you're done, you can join me and Alex and help us research the journal.

(Time Skip)

Dante and Alex check every possible book looking for information that could bring them closer to solving the problem, which can be a problem if you don't know what to look for.

Alexander Sairo: (The sound of frustration) It does not make sense. We don't even know what we're looking for.

Dante Vale: I admit Alex is right. If we at least knew what we are looking for. But we must hurry. The sea organization will attack us at dusk.

Sophie Casterwill: Lok, when you view the diary earlier. Have you seen any mention of the Amulet of Will?

Lok Lambert: There was something there. Let me remember a moment. "Ancient Amulet of Will, protects the Golem."

Alexander Sairo: We fell into the gutter from the rain.

Lok Lambert: Why?

Sophie Casterwill: The Golem myth originated in Prague.

Alexander Sairo: And in Prague is the headquarters of the Organization.

Dante Vale: This means more suits.

The End of "The Casterwill client".