Chapter 22: The Legacy of Thor 1/3

Noone POV

Venice, Italy.

Lok Lambert: Okay, one more time. I think he understands it already. Alex, Sophie are you ready?

Sophie Casterwill: Show me what you can, superstar.

Alexander Sairo: Just be careful not to do any damage.

Lok Lambert: Boltflare. (Lok's spell flies towards the other boy.)

Alexander Sairo: Honorguard. (The blonde's spell was neutralized by the brunet's shield.)

Sophie Casterwill: Pretty good. But you need to practice your aim, Lok.

Lok Lambert: You're kidding? Cherit what do you think?

Cherit: Oh don't worry, Lok. You're doing fine, you just need a little more practice.

Lok Lambert: I do it all day. And it has no effect. I'm not even using Boltflare. (Lok's spell flies at Dante, who manages to avoid a collision with a light ball, which flew on to one of the open rooms.)

Lok Lambert: Oh gosh.

Sophie Casterwill: Bravo pitcher. The next time we defeat the enemy, the deadly Titan decides to hide in Dante's hair.

Alexander Sairo: Maybe, Lok just needs to clear his mind. You can immediately see that something weighs heavily on his mind. Better if we go to the training room.

Lok Lambert: Good idea.

*Sound signal*

Dante Vale: It's probably the Guggenheim.

Guggenheim <on TV>: Hi everyone, I hope you had a good rest after the last mission. What would you like to go out to a wild corner of Scandinavia, more specifically to Iceland.

Dante Vale: A bit cold. What is there?

Guggenheim <on TV>: Mission: The Hammer of Thor. Go to the temple of Thor and get the Mjølner hammer.

Dante Vale: We well do it.

Guggenheim <on TV>:  That would be all. I wish you good luck and a safe journey.

Dante Vale: Seekers, we have a mission.

Lok Lambert: He gave us no hints as to where to start.

Alexander Sairo: From the beginning. So from collecting the data.

Dante Vale: Yes. We'll be flying out to London tomorrow morning to meet someone. I have a feeling that this mission is going to be very complicated.

The next evening. London, England.

Lok Lambert: Ah. I think we're too late.

Alexander Sairo: So, what's now? I am looking for accommodation and waiting until the morning?

Dante Vale: There is no need. Tersly knows we have to come.

Sophie Casterwill: Wait a minute, Tersly? Isn't that Montehue's associate. The leading seeker of the Huntik Foundation.

Dante Vale: The leading seeker of the Huntik Foundation? He is only second in the ranking.

Lok Lambert: Sure, everyone knows who's number one.

Alexander Sairo: Sorry to interrupt this conversation. But we have a mission to do.

Dante Vale: One way or another, I don't want to hit Montehue. (activates the intercom)

Tersly <intercom>: Who's there?

Dante Vale: Tersly. Dante Vale here.

Tersly <intercom>: Oh yes, yes. I'm already opening.

Tersly opens the door

Dante Vale: Hello, Tersly.

Tersly: Hi Dante, come on in.

(Inside)

Dante Vale: Let me introduce my associates to you. Tersly, here are Alexander Sario, Lok Lambert and Sophie Casterwill.

Sophie Casterwill: Nice to meet you

Lok Lambert: Hi.

Alexander Sairo: Hello.

Tersly: Hello.

Dante Vale: Montehue is home?

Tersly: No, he is playing tennis at the club at the moment.

Dante Vale: Probably ruthlessly crushing the opponent. I would be grateful if you did not mention our visit to him. You know what he is like.

Tersly: Let's not talk about this. Come on, let's talk.

Dante Vale: And you three can look around, but stay alert.

Alexander Sairo: Don't worry, Dante. We'll manage.

With Dante and Tersly

Tersly: So. What you need?

Dante Vale: Do you know the Norse mythology?

Tersly:  You know, I remember something there. Is it something specific?

Dante Vale: I mean the legend of the god Thor and his hammer Mjølner.

Tersly: Oh yes, Thor. According to Norse legends, his task was to defend the kingdom of the gods. He guarded it with a lightning-controlled hammer.

Dante Vale: So what this hammer has to do with the Huntik Foundation?

Tersly: Many. I have good reason to believe Thor was a seeker.

With Alex, Lok and Sophie

Lok Lambert: I don't understand art.

Alexander Sairo: Like many other things. (rolls his eyes)

Sophie Casterwill: Come on, it's like watching TV. Only the pictures don't move.

Lok Lambert: Funny, Sophie. Wait, what's that supposed to mean, Alex?

Sophie Casterwill: LeBlanche, says my mom was an art collector. I don't remember her very well, but ... somehow she feels close to me when there are images around.

Lok Lambert: A bit like my dad.

Sophie Casterwill: In what sense?

Lok Lambert: I always thought I didn't really know him. When I was younger, I felt he had a secret. And I'm just discovering it now.

Sophie Casterwill: I'm sorry, Lok.

Lok Lambert: It's all right, my only regret is that I didn't discover this secret earlier.

Lok moves to another wall.

Lok Lambert: Take a look at this one. This is contemporary art, right?

Sophie Casterwill: Not exactly.

Alexander Sairo: This is the most ordinary in the world, fire exits.

Three young seekers notice that someone is outside.

Sophie Casterwill: You guys have seen it too, haven't you guys?

Alexander Sairo: Mysterious figure in the hood? Yes of course.

Three seekers come out to check a mysterious figure.

To be continue...