Chapter 21: Divide and Conquer 4/4

Dante Vale: Grier, I get the feeling you've changed. Are you hiding something from me?

Grier: Said the man who hides something from everyone. Dragonfist!

Grier tries to hit Dante, but the Huntik Foundation Seeker jumps and uses Slitherfoot to hang from the ceiling.

Dante Vale: Mighty power. Not bad for a fool.

Using Raypulse, Dante collapses the ceiling on Breaker.

Dante Vale: You are extremely stubborn today. Is it because we don't have any audience.

Grier manages to hit Dante, causing him to fall and lose his ring.

Grier: I just obeys orders, and nothing else.

Dante Vale: Here you are, you have me.

Grier felt suspicious of Dante's courtesy, so he decided to check the ring. He was fake.

Grier: Ehem. Another fake. There is only one person left who can have the ring.

(With Zhalia)

Zhalia Moon: Yes, a way out.

The three agents of the Organization: Not so fast worm from the Foundation. We know who you are.

Zhalia Moon:  I doubt it.

The three agents of the Organization: Raypulse.

Zhalia Moon: Shadowspeed. 

Zhalia pacify the first Agent with the help of Darksleep. Then, with a jump, she kicked a pot that wanted to call Redcap. All that's left is the blonde hair of the Organization's agencies.

Organization Agent 16 (Male): Give up.

Zhalia Moon: Mindsight.

The agent tries to hit Zhalia, but the woman avoids his punches every time.

Zhalia Moon: I know where you will hit before you think about it.

The woman kicks the Organization Agent in the chest, causing him to collapse.

Organization Agent 16 (Male): These powers. You are...

Zhalia Moon: Whatever, you won't remember it anyway. Simplemind.

Zhalia starts to run away, but stops when the energy beam just passes her by a hair.

Zhalia Moon: What?

DeFoe: What a pity Miss Moon, you were so close. I'm sorry.

Zhalia Moon: So we fight. But when will you waste your time on me. Dante escapes with the ring.

DeFoe: Oh, how clever. But, I know you have the real ring. You see, we've already earned the other four subgroups.

Zhalia Moon: Does everything always have to go wrong as planned?

DeFoe: Destroy her!

With Sophie and Lok

Sophie Casterwill: It was a risky decision to give them back the rings, and brave for someone who is afraid of multiple-choice tests.

Lok Lambert: Hey think Sophie, Dante would not risk entrusting the ring to novice seekers like us or Alex.

Cherit: Yes. I think that would be too serious a risk for us.

Alexander Sairo: So you too.

Sophie Casterwill: Alex!

Lok Lambert: Dude, you scared us.