Chapter 10:Into the River of Secrets 1/4

Peter POV

Seine River

Outskirts of Rouen, France.

I was observing Paris through binoculars when I noticed that a swirl of water appeared on the Seine that caught a motorboat with random civilians.

Peter: Oh no. It is happening again. (I run to the bridge and when I get there in a whirlpool, I notice a pair of big red glowing eyes.)

Peter: A titan? I have do something. (An employee of the Huntik Foundation, ties one end of the rope to the bridge and throws it a civilian in distress.)

With the help of several other civilians, a foundation employee managed to save a couple.

Rescued civilian: What was that?

Peter: Drastic climate change. Bye. Urgent message to Guggenheim, another Titan has arrived in the Seine.

As soon as i finished talking, i was captured by Organizaction.

Venice, Italiy

Lok Lambert: I think he's going to go crazy. We'll be sitting here until the Foundation decrypts Löw ben's notes.

Alexander Sairo: Patience, Lok. This may take several months. It's not that easy.

Lok Lambert: I don't want to hear it again, Alex.

Sophie Casterwill: Hey, while we're sitting here, someone could teach the lock how to operate the Holotom.

Alexander Sairo: I can't, I have to mend my amulets bag.

Dante Vale: Then I will teach you.

Lok Lambert: Great.

Dante Vale: This device presents three-dimensional holographic maps of a given place. ask for a tough place.

Lok Lambert: Okay. show this room.

Sophie Casterwill: The holotome has a limited range. But it keeps maps and shows them on request.

the brown-haired boy has just finished sewing the last hole in his bag.

Lok Lambert: Yen if i had it in school. I would never fail Geography again.

chestnut rolled his eyes at the blonde boy's comment.

Lok Lambert: Hey look, Zhalia has appeared.

Zhalia Moon: They found a toy.

Sophie Casterwill: It looks like a gadget, but it's not a toy. The Holotome can analyze any Titan.

Alexander Sairo: For example, let's take Headless Hessian.

Holotome: Headless Hessian. Attack:6, Defense:8. Type:Draco-Titan, Warrior. Size: Average. Special Ability: Sudden Charge

Alexander Sairo:Now, if you'll forgive me, I need to use the bathroom to freshen up after exercising. (Alex walks towards the bathroom.)

Lok Lambert: Can i try it? (Lok gives Kipperin's Holotome to analyze.)

Holotome: Kipperin. Attack:1, Defense:2. Type:Gaia-Titan, Scout. Size: Small. Special Ability: Flight.

Lok Lambert: Good. And now Freelancer.

Holotome: Freelancer. Attack:2, Defense:3. Type:Draco-Titan, Warrior. Size: Average. Special Ability: Defender.

Zhalia Moon:Fatal graphics.

Holotome: An update is required.

Lok Lambert: This device can have a million uses. Thanks for showing me.

Guggenheim <on TV>: Am i interrupting?

Dante Vale: Guggenheim.

Guggenheim <on TV>: Dante. Is that Zhalia back there?

Dante Vale: That's right. And next to me, you can see two of our three newcomers. Let me introduce you to Lok Lambert and Sophie Casterwill. There is also Alexander Sairo, but he decided to use the shower after training.

Guggenheim <on TV>: I already like this boy.

Dante Vale: Lok, Sophe. I present to you the Guggenheim of the Huntik Foundation.

(It was then that Alex, dressed in fresh clothes, joined the room.)

Alexander Sairo: Hello there.

Dante Vale: Speak of the devil.

Guggenheim <on TV>:  It's very nice to meet you all. Look, Dante, I'd like to ask you a favor.

Dante Vale: I am already doing something, but if it's something interesting. I'm all ears.

Guggenheim <on TV>: One of our people observed a strange series of whirlpools in the Seine. I'll send you the details of the mission in a minute.

Alexander Sairo: Whirlpools, Rouen. It definitely has to do with the Legend of the Gargoyle.

Guggenheim <on TV>:  You're a real bright boy, Alex. According to folk beliefs, these stone creatures wield water. It was these myths that inspired people to sculpt the Gar-Ghoul on fountains.

Sophie Casterwill: And the legend comes from Rouen, France.

Dante Vale: Huh. But we know it is about the Titan Gar-Ghoul. He awakens, and his power stirs up the waters of the owl. Are there any injured?

Guggenheim <on TV>: Two, they almost died.

Alexander Sairo: So what are the details of our mission?

Guggenheim <on TV>: Right to the point, I like that. Mission: The Legend of the Gargoyle. You will go to Rouen, where you will meet a foundation agent named Peter, who has reported the vortex problem to us. He will act as your guide. Your group's task will be to retrieve Gar-Ghoul before the Organization does.

Dante Vale: We will come by the nearest plane.

Guggenheim <on TV>: Good luck, Seekers.

To be continue...