Chapter 12: Into the River of Secrets 3/4

Alexander Sairo: Twisted ankle. Peter now has limited motor skills. (comments on the status of the Foundation's guide.)

Zhalia Moon: So much for our mission.

Sophie Casterwill: Not yet. Peter, tell them what me.

Peter: The special agent made me tell him about "The Cave of the Gargoyle." His name was DeFoe.

Dante Vale: So it's too late.

Peter: And here you are wrong, Mr. Vale. Because I gave them the wrong data. If we go now, chances are we'll wander into the cave before they realize they've been tricked.

Alexander Sairo: So what are we waiting for. We should take the boat and take advantage of our advantage.

On the way to the Gargoyle Cave, Peter explained to the group how he joined the Huntik Foundation. When the motorboat was approaching the area of the cave, it encountered whirlpools.

Dante Vale: You better get hold of something.

Dante maneuvered between the whirlpools, and Loke had nearly fallen out of the boat if it weren't for Alex.

Dante Vale: The whirlpool turns back. You must go overboard at my sign.

When the motorboat jumped on the rock like a ramp, Dante signaled for everyone to jump into the water.

Cherit: Are they all okay?

Lok Lambert: I think so.

Alexander Sairo: It was wild action.

Sophie Casterwill: How did you notice this place.

Dante Vale: Here is the source of these strange vortices.

Alexander Sairo: Which means the Cavern of Gargoyle is close.

Peter: Exactly.

Zhalia Moon: And I found the entrance.

(After Dante's team entered the "Cavern of Gargoyle", They were attacked with water by a giant Gargoyle.)

Alexander Sairo: Damn it. As always, a trap.

Sophie Casterwill: So what are we doing?

Dante Vale: We will try to attract attention, then one of us will go to the chamber with the Titan.

Lok Lambert: It's a risky plan.

DeFoe: It wasn't the best idea to cheat on me boy. (He and his men are in front of the cave entrance.)

The gargoyle focused at this point on DeFoe and his people, which distracted everyone and gave Alex a short time window to successfully get into the amulet chamber.

Alexander POV

Alexander Sairio: I feel a little upset that I left everyone to fight DeFoe and his people. But someone has to take over this Titan and the secrets Joan of Arc left behind. Gar-Ghoul Titan. (Alex removed the Litho-titan amulet from the Gargoyle statue.)

Back to the group.

Grier: What orders, sir?

De Foe: Hold them until I return with the Titan.

At that moment, as in anger for the Organization, a roar erupted from the entrance to the chamber.

De Foe: What?

Litho-Titan, attacked DeFoe with a stream of water from his mouth.

Greier: But, how?

Dante Vale: Wait, where is Alex?

Alexander Sairo: I figured you can do it. So I used the moment when the trap was scattered to get into Joan of Arc's chamber and get the amulet.

DeFoe: Got outsmarted by some teenager? I won't forgive you.

Alexander Sairo: Gar-Ghoul, a stream of water, now.

Litho-Titan attacked DeFoe and his men. Which forced him to retreat.

Dante Vale: Great job Alex.

Zhalia Moon: Yes. I must admit that I did not expect you to do it.

Alexander Sairo: Thanks, but we not done yet. I have a feeling there is something else in the amulet room. I came back to help you guys. (He orders the titan to return to the amulet)

Lok Lambert: But how do we get around the trap now?

Sophie Casterwill: Breakspell. (Sophie's spell destroyed the magic trap.)

Lok Lambert: Sophie, how did you do it?

Sophie Casterwill: The Casterwill family spell. Destroys magic traps in an instant.

Alexander Sairo: Waiting. you mean that I risked my life for no reason! Because you could destroy the Gargoyle right now?!!! Do you have any idea how difficult it was to get past this trap?!!!!

Dante Vale: Come on, Alex. In the end, we come out victorious in this mission.

Lok Lambert: Exactly. Besides, you shouldn't yell at Sophie.

Alexander Sairo: Indeed, you are right. The emotions just escaped by themselves, without any control. I'm sorry, Sophie.

Zhalia Moon: Nothing unusual. After all, you are just a child. (She rolls her eyes)

Alexander Sairo: Yeah. After all, i'm just a child. (He squints at Zhalia's comment, which only Sophie notices.)

As they go down the corridor, Casterwill wants to talk to the brunette.

Sophie Casterwill: Alex...

To be continue...