Chapter 24: The Legacy of Thor 3/3

Light snowfall turned into a blizzard.

Sophie Casterwill: What is the name of the spell you are just using?

Zhalia Moon: It's not my spell.

Alexander Sario: If that's not you, why did the weather suddenly turn worse?

Sophie Casterwill: What's happening?

The sounds of heavy and enormous footsteps.

Dante Vale: Something is coming up, stay alert.

Suddenly, in a blizzard, the colossal outline of a titan was visible in front of the Huntik Foundation team.

The whole team: (A sound of surprise combined with a hint of terror.)

Lok Lambert: For that too?

Alexander Sario: On Lord Casterwill's beard. What is this Colossus?

Dante checks the Titan in the Holotom.

Holotome: Ymir. Attack:6; Defense:5. Type: Litho-Tithan, Warrior. Size: Colossal. Special Ability: Summon Allies.

Sophie Casterwill: Ice giant. I read about him last night. The guardians must have called him.

Dante Vale: I was afraid of this. This is Titan Ymir, he knows how to create an ice army to support him.

Lok Lambert: What's the plan.

Alexander Sario: I can use Gar-Ghoul to attack his eyes and distract him temporarily.

Dante Vale: It's actually a good idea, but I have a better one. I will attack him from the front, and you will line up here, here and here, get his attention. And you, Lok, follow his footsteps to where he came from.

Lok Lambert: Oh gosh. He doesn't look very friendly.

Zhalia Moon: Maybe because he's not friendly.

Dante Vale: Get ready. Touchram!

Dante attacked the colossus's eyes, but that only infuriated him.

Lok Lambert: It won't help, he's too strong.

Dante Vale: Maybe Alexa's plan wasn't so bad after all. It's not brewing now. Run.

Dante Vale: Lok, faster. You can do this.

Lok Lambert: Hyperstride.

Dante Vale: Bristlebind. (The thorny vines wrapped around Ymir's leg, causing the giant to lose its balance and fall.)

Dante Vale: Quick, this way.

Zhalia Moon: What are you doing, Dante. What if there are more.

Alexander Sario: That titan had to come from somewhere. His footsteps will lead us straight to the Thor temple.

Dante Vale: Exactly.

Ymir is blowing icy air, making the trooper Huntik fall on the face and ice servants of the colossus appear around them.

Lok Lambert: Gosh, this doesn't look good.

Dante Vale:  Keep calm. I invoke, Caliban.

Sophie Casterwill: Defend us, Sabriel.

Lok Lambert: Now, Freelancer.

Zhalia Moon: Gareon, Kilthane.

Alexander Sario: Gar-Ghoul, manifest.

Caliban, Sabriel, Freelancer, Gareon, and Kilthane fought their opponents on the ground while Gar-Ghoul fought in the air.

Zhalia Moon: We have to fight harder.