Chapter 11: Into the River of Secrets 2/4

Noone POV

Zhalia Moon: You're getting the best missionary, Dante. Why don't you share with me, I happen to know Rouen well.

Dante Vale:  You want to join. Agreement.

Sophie Casterwill: Hello. What about us?

Lok Lambert: Sophie is right, we want to take part in the mission too.

Alexander Sairo: Besides, in the event of a confrontation with the Organization, we have larger numbers in a larger group.

Dante Vale: Hmm. You speak well, Alex. But everyone is responsible for themselves. Pack your bags.

Cherit: And will you get me a slightly more comfortable bed this time?

Rouen, France.

Lok Lambert: These are called summer vacations. Departure to France.

Alexander Sairo: Lok, take this seriously. We're on a mission, not a summer vacation.

Dante Vale: Exactly.

Hotel employee: Are you Mr. Dante Vale?

Dante Vale:  Yes, it's me.

Hotel employee:  This is for you, sir. (hands the person a piece of paper with the basic foundation code.)

Alexander Sairo: Our guide was caught by the police. He's in custody. On the sixth street of the old town.

Sophie Casterwill: How did you decode the message so fast, Alex?

Alexander Sairo: Before we ran into Dante, I was learning the code.

Lok Lambert: It is very fascinating. But how do we get our guide out of jail?

Zhalia Moon: Leave it to me.

Sophie Casterwill:  Wait a minute, we shouldn't-

Dante Vale: If you insist. Call in case of problems.

Zhalia Moon: There won't be any. (Walks away)

Sophie Casterwill: Dante, what do we actually know about Zhalia?

Dante Vale: As for her connection to the Foundation, I checked her on that.

Lok Lambert: She's not very nice but seems okay.

Alexander Sairo: I don't know what to think about her myself, but I will give her a chance. (He gives Sophie the same eye signal he used in Prague during the first conversation about Zhala)

Sophie Casterwill: You may be right.

(Gendarmerie post in Paris.)

Carine Larosh\ Zhalia in disguise: Hello, my name is Carine Larosh and I am a lawyer. You are holding my klijata for no reason, so I am asking you to release him immediately. (With a very convincing French accent)

Captain of the Gendarmerie: Sorry, we got an order to arrest him.

Carine Larosh\ Zhalia in disguise: Can i know from whom?

Captain of the Gendarmerie: From a special detective.

Carine Larosh\ Zhalia in disguise: Could I find out his lastname? Or a badge number?

Captain of the Gendarmerie: Well, he told us ...

Carine Larosh\ Zhalia in disguise: Simplemind. 

Captain of the Gendarmerie: Yes, I guess you're right. (He escorts Peter towards the door.)

Gendarmerie: Sir, I know you are in charge, but it's strange that you just let them out.

Captain of the Gendarmerie: Well, she was right.

Gendarmerie: Oww. it's not like you. Did she give you some documents?

Captain of the Gendarmerie: No. Probably not.

(Time skip)

Dante Vale: Great job, Zhalia.

Sophie Casterwill: I was worried needlessly.

Alexander Sairo: See I told you.

Dante Vale: I'm afraid we don't have much time, I hope you entrust us with what actually happened.

When Peter looks at Zhalia, he mentally judges her camouflage abilities that have terrified him.

Peter: I ... Emhhh. I need a few minutes. (The Huntik Foundation guide sits down on a nearby boulder.)

Sophie Casterwill: Maybe I'll talk to him.

Alexander Sairo: Show your social skills, Miss Casterwill.

Sophie laughed at her teammate's comment.

Sophie Casterwill: Peter, right. Are you OK?

Peter: He has been working for the Foundation for some time. I've read a lot about the Titans, but meet them personally ...

Sophie Casterwill: Yes, it can be overwhelming. But don't worry, we know what to do.

Peter: But the dark-haired, miss "nice-girl" scares me.

Sophie Casterwill:  I know what you're talking about. Me and Alex don't quite trust her either.

Peter: I didn't notice it.

Sophie Casterwill: We try to keep up appearances.

Sophie Casterwill: We can protect you. Listen, Peter, you have to take us to "Cavern of the Gargoyle" and ...

Dante Vale: See, a little understanding can do a lot.

Alexander Sairo: I don't like to disturb you, but the Organization is nearby.

Zhalia Moon: We are aware that they are on the trail of Gar-Ghoul.

Alexander Sairo: That's not what I mean. Augerfrost. (Alex's spell struck one of the Organization's hiding agents.)

Dante Vale: Boltflare. Hyperstride. (Dante struck a spell on one of the Organization's suits, then jumped behind the backs of two others and hit them with their heads.)

Zhalia Moon: Raypulse. (Zhalia slapped the spell straight into the opponent's chest.)

During the fight, Lok defeated his first Organization Suit. And Peter suffered minor injuries.

To be continue...