Hellbound (Cartoon) - Day 28 : Fluff - Christine/Ida

Prompt : Write a fluff fic where Character B is very affectionate with Character A (who has a cleft lip and/or palate)

Christine had dated many girls before Ida, but none of them quite looked at her the way Ida did. They either realized they didn't actually have feelings for her and slowly pulled away over time or just fetishized her- Cause she was a lesbian, cause she was half Chinese, because of her scarred upper lip, you name it.

Ida didn't do that, though. She liked Christine for her personality, not some superficial bullshit.

"You're pretty" Ida muttered as she lied in her bed next to her girlfriend, running a hand through her blue hair. Christine couldn't help but smile and chuckle at this.

"Me?" she asked, acting like it was a ridiculous suggestion. How could she be pretty with that scar? Better yet, how could someone as gorgeous as Ida seriously think that (regardless of relationship status)?

"Yes you, silly" Ida replied, beaming at her. "You look amazing and I'm very glad we can be close like this" she added, kissing the Blue Skull on the forehead. Christine's smile remained soft and stuck in place, really showing how content she was.

"You look pretty great too"