chapter 2

Here you go!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

#The visitors!

Sam POV

OMG! I really need to take a bath now... I drunk plenty of a very cold water when we reached the house of my sister Ann. Its a very nice house with garden sorrounded with the big trees, not bad! Inside her house is like a dream because it's so homey, in her living room a big LCD monitor mounted in the wall . I think its a cable so I could watch more channels if I could feel bored, lying on a comfy couch and her huge refrigerator is so full of stuff so that's a good shot again! Well I can pretend that I can live with it...plus she has a big bath tub in here shower room...oh! so exciting isn't! Good thing she is still single so, I don't have a rival living in here... she can go to work while I am having fun all alone in here. Its a nice consequence though! Love it, .... love it,...... love it.!

Sam!.... Come over here, where are you..? Ann, shouted on me like im so far away, actually I am just in the dinning area drinking some water to quench my thirst.

yeah! Im here! ..wait a minute im almost done...I replied! shouting in return! I walked going to where they were located.

Yes Ann? I went outside feeling so fresh!... Oh~~~ thanks to the cold water, its like the wind blowing into my hair now.

I saw my sister Ann at the garden with people I didn't even noticed! I'm quite surprised though but I am confident to face them!

Hey there you are..! Come here Sam...I want you to meet my friends here, they are like a family to me, these are Mr & Mrs Santos the parents of my boyfriend John and this is his sister meg and brother rex. ...

"Guys I want you to meet my sister, Samantha Albeza.."

"wow" in my mind -meeting the in-laws maybe hahaha... well I shook my hand as courtesy and respect. I showed my miss friendship smile. Oh there's some more, other lady cousins but actually I didn't memorized them all maybe in the near future...

there's only one person who catches my attention...

"the male cousin....Hhmmm" my mind blows..
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤