Chapter 23

@The listener

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Dianne is really a good conversant, she act in a profesionally way and I really admire her for that. They talked anything under the sun like the business world, current events and etchetera.

I thank God, that I bit my tongue, I could pretend to keep still then mute myself and just listened to them like in a radio.

But the sad part is that im having a hard time to eat, my tongue is really painfull.
I am eyeing the food and I knew it's really taste good. I ate slowly so that it won't bleed again.

"Are you ok, Sam? You can go home after lunch so that you can rest, I will tell my driver to drive you home and Dianne will take care of Bob later." She's worried

"Maybe later sis after showing Engr. Evangelista around. Im fine, I can still manage." " this is my first assignment to handle so I want to attend it very well, right Dianne? I gazed her dissapointment smile.

I saw Dianne smile turned into spooky. Hmp! I don't want to leave Bob alone with Dianne, never!

"Oh that's good of you Sam, Its a good attitude and don't worry I am here for you always, we will work hand and hand for this." Dianne statement with intriguing look and I don't care.

"Well then, I think we are done here so lets go ladies?" Bob cut the momentum.

We followed Dianne since she is the one who really knew the routine. I am observing her way of work. She showed us the place and she asked Bob about his plans and preference for the event while tapping Bob's shoulder and she lean her sexy body towards him...

Bob automatically back off and said instead; .....

"Well for now this is fine with me, the place is good enough regarding the details you can call Trisha because she knows the exact preference for the event and thank you ladies I really like the place. He smiled blandly to Dianne and Ann, in my peripheral vision I saw his glanced on me.

"Ok Bob, thank you for your time I know you are a busy person. Dianne will do the one to arrange with Trisha since Samantha can't able to speak well because of what happened a while ago." They shaked their hands as complements for each other.

"Thank you too, im having a good time to be with you also and thanks for the lunch . " Then to my surprised she approached my sister's and said;

" By the way Ann, Im on my way to my parents house so if you allow me I can drive her home so that she can rest, if its alright with you?"

"Oh! really? Sure Bob, no problem and thank you for the concern, is it really be alright with you?"

Ann said while Dianne's face off to enmity but still managed to act casually and smile with us.

"Samantha, Bob will drive you home, would that be alright or if you are not comfortable I willl ask Robert to drive you home."

"It's ok sis, I know he has a lot of errands to do here so I don't want to disturb him. Im fine with Bob."

"Ok, now get your purse to my office so that you can go with him now and don't let Bob wait any longer."

Bob said goodbye to the two ladies and he gestures waving his hand then he face towards me and said;

" I will wait for you at the parking Sam." ~~~ and winked secretly..

"OK" I nodded in response. I will just get my purse in a minute.

"I'll go ahead sis." I hugged her tight.

I wave to Dianne and said; "im really sorry Dianne I  promised I will make it up to you on Monday."

She smiled back and said;     " its ok Sam."

I saw him at the parking leaning back outside to his black montero. He smile when he noticed that im approaching to him, he is about to walk in the passenger side to open the door for me but I grabbed it quickly by myself instead and slammed it hardly.

"Wow, what is that for"  He was surprised and I heard him outside yelling with arms wide open.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤