chapter 15

The encounter...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hugged her tight when I recognized her voice saying that she's "Samantha," I never imagined that I can held her like this again. I only traced all of her details in my mind and in my soul and now all flesh she's in my arms again. My heart melted when she hugged me back. I feel like heaven and shes my angel.

I whispered to her. "Fixed yourself baby, let's go somewhere else."

I deeply kissed her again before I let her go to fixed herself.

"we have a lot of things to discuss later."

I pressed her hands and bring it up to my lips and kissed.

Going outside the church with a hands clasped together because I don't want to let her go off me. We passed by to Dely the old lady at the reception and Sam returned the borrowed skirt and cloth to her,  still holding Samantha's hand. Dely can't utter any words to say instead she gave me furrowed temple, I smiled back in respond and showed to her our clasped hands. I can't utter any word either. She nodded and smiled back. Shes happy for me, I knew it.

" your a God's gift Sam" I whispered to her when we are in the car. I kissed her again and àgain.

Her smile make my heart melt. She kissed me in responsed.

I told her to used my car, my driver will pick it up later.

Feeling so excited now going to my condo.

The elevator "bling" on my floor...we stepped out and still holding and kissing each other.

Hurriedly I open the door of my unit and then on we quickly undress each other right away can't wait to go inside my room anymore we end up making love at the couch, kissing each other, tracing her curves made my core so hard now. Im sucking her nipples left and right, while cupping her breast, then later she stopped, I got panic and afraid I thought she made up her mind, but to my surprised bend down on me and sucked my hardness. I moaned....

"Oooohhh..."

Oh God! shes is so wild. She sit on my lap and finger her wetness.

We're totally naked, can't wait to lick on her clit and savor her wetness.

"Make love to me Bob...please...ooohhhh"

she begged me to enter inside her wetness, its like music to my ears when she moaned in desire.. I position her into my lap signaled for my hardness to enter between her thigh. Pushing it hardly.

Aaaahhhh....

I can feel that I'm hurting her....

" Oh my! .... Baby!, it's your first time..?"

I cupped her face and kissed her with desire to eased her pain down there.

I hugged her tightly and laid her down on the couch for her to feel comfortable..She don't want me to stop. Now I making it slowly until she get used to it.

We are in the same rhythm.. her moaning is like music to my ears...

I am so horny now....I am pushing it so hard...I can feel her finger nails holding on my back so tight...

"Bob... ohhhhhh"

"I want to come now.. baby...."

Please come with me Bob...aaahhhhhh

I am ready to explode any moment , I am burning inside....and then on we reach our climax together......

Aàaaaahhhhh.......oohhhhhh
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡