chapter 30

#The voice

Bob's POV
♡♡♡♡♡

"Where did she get my new number?...bastard!" punching on my steering wheel to eased my anger..

"She really had the guts to phone me?"...I furrowed my temple...

"Dianne.. Dianne ~~ please don't make my life complicated.." I chuckled alone while on my way back to the office, feeling annoyed and agitated about her existence.

I turned on the car stereo instead to divert my boredom and listened to some music aired from the radio. I am humming to the tune of the music while thinking about the moment with Samantha a while ago ~~~ hhhmmm hhhmm hhhmmm......

but still Dianne's voice implanted in my mind, "holy shit!" I don't want you in my life, get lost in my system. get out of my head .... I raked my hair with my hand.

I only want Samantha... ...leaning my back lazily..

But thinking about Dianne,  made my brain disturbed and numbed.... feeling furious, gripping on my steering wheel to the extent that I can't control the speed anymore, I can't stop the break "what the hell!" then all of a sudden I heard something crushed on my behind, I feel panic when my car rolled in the highway and hit into the alley of the road crushing on to a big tree and my head instantly bumped into my handwheel...I can feel that theres blood falling on to my face, I can taste the metallic taste savoured on my lips.....

I can't moved myself, I saw some people running towards my direction, some are screaming and asked for a rescuer, I heard voices.... fading slowly into my senses, feeling so weak and then on everything goes into total mute and darkness...

I am on my deep sleep, I heard a voice calling for my name with horror... Bobbbb, don't leaved me.... you promised that you will love me forever... then she cried so hard ... I can see her silhouette with a glittering  wrist covering on her face, she in one corner curling herself in agony ... I want to reach and comfort her...she's sobbing in distressed .... but I can't moved myself......I feel terror hearing her sobs..... she kept on haunting me in the dark...."who are you?" I asked her but no answer in return...

Day 1
I can feel the pressure in my heaving chest, I breathed in shallowed, hardly opened my eyelids and seen no one..now my gazed is in all white.. I heard some foot steps rushing into my direction...I heard a familiar voice calling for a doctor.. she was screaming in gladness;

"Dr. Wayne, he is awake now, come faster doctor...."

Then on my eyes clearly visualized where the voice came from...a woman standing by my side, I can see her worried expression towards me....

"Dianne?" I whispered feeling so weak.

"Anthony, thanks God you are with us now." She is so worried.

"Im thirsty" I chuckled.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright...they will be attending with your needs, the doctors and nurses will take care of you..."

"Don't leave me..please!" I still feel the pain all over my body...

"Yes! Im just here. I will stay." Then I hold Dianne's hand with a confused heart. I kept on staring her trying to recall everything... but only her name registered in my mind nothing else... who is she?  I tried to recall my dream, a sobbing woman but I can't connect her figure to this woman infront of me. The woman in my dream was  very young covering her face with a glittering wrist. "Aahhhh.... my head is aching...

" I cried out loud holding on to my head...who are you?"  I asked her but she is preoccupied and ignored my question...maybe she didn't hearted me right.