chapter 13

Im excited to there meet up in the second time around.
♡♡♡♡♡♡

#The prayer

40 kph not bad! Red stop, green go..

My first destination..hhmm "ok! I will visit the oldest church in this place" while on the road, my driving is good , I will behave as promised. I can see that theres alot of fruit stands, super market and lots of stuffs they are selling, like souveniers, maybe for the tourist but I don't consider myself as one because I think I am staying here in the mean time so I have all of time to look at it if wanted too.

I think this place is really progressing they have high rising buildings now, some constructions are on going but still its laid back because theres no Malls yet. Some people are in fashion already maybe because of the technology now a days, nodding myself feeling convince that the place is in progress.

" ok, im here at the exact place of my destination, I parked my CRV infront of the oldest church in town. The facade amazed me, it was centuries of age. The architectural design and foundation is wonderful.

What amazed me now is that all women going inside are wearing long dress, glancing myself wearing short and sleeveless so meaning im in trouble, well theres no harm in trying! I jump off the car trying my luck if I could go in. I slowly walk in and some mass goer are staring at me. " I don't care " walking proud of myself looking for someone to assist on my behalf.

"Good morning ma'am how may I help you?"
An old woman ask me in a pleasant way with an angelic smile.

" Ah! there you are.... I'm wondering if I could go inside the church of this outfit?" Pointing myself and I smiled back to her.

"oh!, well, we are providing a skirt to cover your legs and a cloth as well to cover your shoulder, ma'am.
Its a church policy. "

" ok, no problem, I will follow the rule." I smiled back to her.

" Wow, mam you look like a model its really nice for you." The old woman really have fun out of me. I viewed myself in the mirror and I agree with her, my looks really like a woman of the century but its fine. What matters most is I could go inside the church.

I walk-in to eased my curiousity.

" wow" ....
the altar is glittering. Its really fantastic, I feel like I have hallow in my head. The ceiling is so wide and high. Everything inside the church is gold. I can really feel the presence of the Lord Almighty. People are sincerely praying. Im looking for a place for me to sit and offer some prayer.

I kneeled down and sincerely praying like what others did. I cover my head with the cloth while closing my eyes. Asking for signs and forgiveness.

I can feel that someone sitted beside me. I am peeking and bow downed my head. A man's wearing a leather shoes appeared into my eyes. Hhhmmm I like his scent, he is using an expensive perfume, its smells familiar but I don't know who used it before. This man beside me is a distraction. I can't focus on my prayer, Lord please forgive me.

I have the feeling that there is something in my legs crowling...ugh! I scratch my skirt up in panic, I don't mind exposing my leg..oh my God! I dont want to scream here. I frantically stand up.

"Ugh" " im sorry " watching in my peripheral vision I hit him .... I went outside for me to check if what's inside my skirt. Run Samantha... runnnn
♡♡♡♡♡♡