chapter 24

#the tears of joy
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

" Baby, are you mad? Why you do that?

Bob asked with confused expression, while fastening his seatbelt and about to start the car engine, he glanced on my side and he saw me didn't even care to attached mine so he did it and nodded with a sighhh~~~

"So, are you not going to explain why?" He asked me again.

"I want to go home Bob, i'm tired." - And my tears rolling over my face like a falls... I sob and can't help it, cry out loud feeling defeated.

" Hey.. hey... whats wrong? Bob comforted me like a baby. He hugged me tight and kiss my temple, the tip of my nose and my lips... "Please don't cry, I hate it when I see you crying....baby, please tell me what's wrong?"

" I can't help it, im jealous..." I continue sobbing while rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands like a child.

"Your jealous? To whom? Bod asked with a furrowed temple.

"Im so insecure Bob, both of you look good together, Dianne is very pretty, smart and matured." I continue my sob.

Bob, laughed despited what I revealed regarding my insecurities.

"Im serious Bob."

He hugged me tightly like a big baby and cupped his hands on my face and he kissed me with passion. " please don't cry, stop your worries about her, that is why I texted and want to see you because we need to talk to clarify things, ok!"

I nodded in response.

We are now heading to his condo. He keep on glancing, and sometimes touched my chin every now then and if he had a chance he will grabbed my hand then put into his chest and hold it tight. I really like to feel his touched, it makes my heart melt, I feel fine now feeling so secured and content, I smiled and lean on his shoulder while closing my eyes.

I feel his warmth touchd on my chick... " baby wake up, we're here. Lets go upstairs.

We walked with a hand clasps together until we reach the elevator going to his unit.

He hugged me tight inside the elevator and kissed me torridly... his hands exploring my back up and down...he put his warmth hands inside my bra..."hhhhhmmm" I moaned but the elevator signaled "ding~".... We fixed our composure and stepped out in an open door like nothing happens.

Right away we continue our interrupted scene from the elevator to his unit, this time we effort to go inside  his room and he laid me on his soft bed.. our eyes meet and slowly he kissed my lips gently, he lick on my neck going down to my shoulder, his hands busy tracing on my curves and I can feel his warmth hands cupping my breast inside my bra.. the sensation really shivered my system..slowly he unzipped my whole dress and undress me.

"Its perfect" He uttered and watching my body fiercely. I rise and help him to take his suits off, he unhooked my bra and suck and lick on my nipples. He carried me to his dresser and I saw his manhood so hard. I feel so wet, grabbed him near to me, my hands exploring his naked body, I touched his manhood and tempted to rub it. He like what I did. He moaned in desire so I continue what I did. He touch my wetness and play his finger in my clit..."ooooohhhh" we both moaned he position his manhood on my wetness... sliding it gently pushing in and out...going harder and harder, I clung on the back on his neck... he is pushing it so wild...he carried me to sitdown on the bed, I am sitting on his lap... intensely I wiggled my butt on his hardness he sucked my nipples while squizzing my breast. I am holding on his long hair tighly... he position me to bed and continue thrusting each other, exploring the ecstacy we need... I don't want him to stop, I want more. I crossed my legs on his butt. We are heaving and about to explode any moment.

"Ooohhhhh Bob....." " make me come with you"
Wait for me baby..." pushing harder and harder....
"aahh... aahh... aahhh..hhhmmm!!!!"

We end up so exahausted and rested on each others arms...

"Your so addictive baby" he whispered and I hugged him tight and both fall a sleep.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤