chapter 7

Oh! Are you excited guys..well me too.. ok then lets move on!
♡♡♡♡♡

#What was that?

Shit! Man... what have I done. Feeling so pissed off, cursing the bad act that i've done! Shit!

When I got out from the kitchen I just dropped by for a moment to say good bye to the group. I said;

"I need to go ahead guys im really sorry, I need to prepare for my things because I am travelling first thing in the morning and Ann please tell your sister that its nice to meet her. I'll go ahead."

I need to lie because of guilt feelings, I wish they never noticed it. Then on I went straight into the gate, and sit on my car still in shocked...oh! holy cow man...I gripped my hands on the  handwheel feeling so guilty, my intention was only to help her bringing some of the utensils we just used and go with her to the kitchen so then on I can introduced myself formally because I knew that I annoyed her with my gestures awhile ago. Kissing her is not part of the plan but I cant help it watching her full behind with a nice curve plus the pair of her legs is tempting me and I never imagined that she will turn around and bumped each other forcefully. For christ sake she has a perfect face, I don't want anybody would hold here like I do. I want her lips next to me. she gave me a go signal when she closed her eyes. Presto!
Ugh! She's really tormenting me now.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

quickly turn to next chapter now... Bod is still not done complaining himself...lol