Chapter 40

cont.

SAM'S POV

Oh my god! Oh my God....!

"Anne are you ok?" I saw my sister's face... it was so pale and I think she's about to faint. I hold her shoulder and shake it instantly,  thanks be to god I made Anne back to her senses then I heard foot steps rushing into our directions.

"Hey ladies, what's the matter? Anne are you ok?" John asked with a concerned reaction.

"yeah of course." Anne replied and John sat into my sisters side while Enrico is there across in my direction.

"Ann, I'm really sorry if I made a mess again, for how many times I failed you,  again and again. I was trying my best to become a good one but here I am making myself jump into a boiling water." I never noticed that my tears are falling already. I pity my sister because of my childish behavior.

"Sam, I am fine, I just can't believed that all this things happened in an instant. I wasn't around for just a month but everything was turned out like this. You are my sister and you are carrying an innocent child now. I'm sorry if I wasn't around when you needed me most."  Anne affectionately hug me tight with a sincere heart , now I am really sobbing. All my failures recalls in my mind once more.

"Forgive me Anne. I really didn't learned my mistakes."

"Sshhhh.... don't say that, having a baby is not a failure it is a blessing from God. A lot of women dreamed to bear child and become a mother. You are very lucky and blessed that you have the chance to be called Mommy, so it's not a failure as what you think, maybe this is the right  time that you will become a responsible woman but let's face it as a mother though,  so don't worry about it, ok!?." My sister wipe my tears away and kiss my temple.

"Thank you Anne. You are so kind to me. I will try my very best to become a good mother to this innocent child in my womb." I touched my stomach and feeling relieved.

~~Thinking about tomorrow;  the day that I will be with the father of my baby but as a nobody, to be exact; as his pretentious nurse only. I hope that I can really do it properly. I should learned and recall all nurse Jane's instructions  to me and  I really thank my sister as well because she understand all my plans. I hope Dianne won't make it hard for me.

"Sam, I hope and pray that this situation won't take so long because it's not healthy for you and the baby. Make it sure that Bob will recover his temporary amnesia soon so that you will be reunited as one family, I'm sure he will be happy once he will aware that he will become a father and about Dianne don't worry I can handle her, I will be the one to explain to mom and dad too about Fr. Enrico, now that I am here already you can take your time with your mission. So no worries,  smile and think positive, ok!" Anne cupped my face and assured everything will be in place.

"Thank you for being so understanding my dear sister, I'm very lucky to have a sister like you." I hug her tight with teary eyed. Then I heard John clearing his throat to distract us.

"Well, are you ladies done with your dramatic scene?" John laughed and hold my shoulder for assurance..
"Samantha, honestly I am very excited about that great news... I have the feeling that Bob's really likes you. I knew it from the start when I introduced him to you, remember? He can't even uttered any words for you and that was the first time I saw my cousin's weird reaction infront of a woman. Don't worry he will remember all about you soon. I will help. Ok!. " We heard John's words it seems that he is so excited about me and Bob... the living room filled with laughters...

Anne interrupted John  "Well!... we're done... so John, why don't you get our present for them and let's have a baby shower in advance.. let's call this night a  celebration for having a new member in the family soon...." Anne excitedly  touched my small belly while laughing.

 I can see the excitement on my sisters eyes and I thank her for that. Then I heard Enrico whispered on my ears.

"Congratulations Sam, now no need for you to feel worried." I turn around to see him clearly and whispered in response.

" yes Father, thank you so much for being there by my side when I needed a shoulder to lean on." I smiled back to him with a naughty facial expression and said; " I wan't you to be the one to officiate on our wedding soon, so make it sure that you will fullfill your final vow, ok!..." 

"Oh! Well, that is a very holistic deal....? Why not! ...That would be a very wonderfull wedding celebration and you can include also the bastism to complete the package..." I hug Fr. Enrico with gratitude.

Our night was full of joy and laughters then Anne and John distributed their present for us from where they came from.. as a lovely couple and they shared a lot of happy moments during their vacation experiences ...

"Guys, this is a very long day for me can I excuse myself?  I really need to go ahead. It's late already for me, I need to rest now, hope you don't mind."

"Yeah! Sure sis, we don't mind. You can rest now. Have a good night my baby sister." I kiss my sister good night and I waved  the two boys as an excused...

While heading back to my room I heard John's  saying goodbye to Anne as well.. I think he is about to go home too and when I turned my back I saw Fr. Enrico's walking towards the visitor's room...everybody is about to rest.

~~In my room~~
I sighed in relieved, I thank you Lord for having this people in my life. I knew that tomorrow, I will be facing another chapter of my life, a new day for me and Bob. I have to do this for our baby's sake. I have to win him back to his real world because I don't know how to live in this world without him. I need to be brave for whatever obstacles to face ahead. Whatever it takes my love for you Bob is my strength, for our baby. I promised I won't give up. I will never give up....

And I fall into a deep sleep with a courageous mind and spirit...

           ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤