chapter 12

I really like this chapter..its like a tag along with each other's feeling..
♡♡♡♡♡♡

#My thoughts, your thoughts

My staff was throwing an instant party last night because we closed the deal. Our Construction Firm was chosen as contructor of the first ever huge Mall in our City. It will earn billions, my staff knew how generous I am interms of incentives, once we closed a deal they will be rewarded. That's why they are working hard in return.

I got home late last night again but I had a wonderful feeling because of the deal we got. Still had the hung over of happiness. Next month is the signing of contract for us to start working for the huge Mall ever. I thank God for the blessings.

I need to be at the office early today, I knew it would be a busy day. Everybody will be in a hurry for the paper works. So they need presence for the signing of some documents and other concerns, I am driving my new car its a montero limited edition, I texted my driver to meet up in the office instead because I can't wait for him any longer.

My heart beat so fast when I almost reach the house of Ann my cousin's girlfriend, I drive slowly when I saw a lady open up the gate widely, she's laughing while doing it, I slow down my car closed to almost stopping it when I see her again. I smiled alone she's really brighten my day, Its like my world up side down. What happened to me, I never had this feeling before. The passionate kiss rekindled again in my thoughts. She is so beautiful, I really like everything about her. Still so pretty without wearing any make-up in the morning, no one will believed that she's just 17 years old. I want to get off the car to let her go inside the house because she's wearing a very sexy short again, she is exposing her legs in public. Im getting jealous thinking about any man would glance her. She is waving to her sister Ann going to work and wink! Thats the time she noticed my car and take a look in my direction.

Sam feeling curious and zooming her eyes on my car, it's tinted though so im confident enough that she won't recognized me inside. She closed the gate quickly, I smiled and chuckled because I really did it intentionally, I drived slowly and stop for a second for her to feel panic and set herself inside. She made my day.

I enter into my office chuckling about what had happened a while ago. My assistant Trisha noticed how happy I am inside. I ignored her then. I can see her curious eyes in my peripheral vision. I kept hyper at work and my adrenaline still in my system working overtime.

My cousin Trisha barged in my office reminding me about having lunch. " hey Bob, its time for lunch or if you like I could get some at the canteen?" " no thanks cuz, im fine Im almost done here. Thanks for reminding me.

"Your welcome! Then she closed the door slowly...

                  ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤