chapter 39

Oh my G...
♡♡♡♡♡♡

SAM'S POV

Inside my car, me and Enrico waiting for my sister's arrival.

"Waiting here for almost 30 minutes make myself so bored already than excitement. I can't understand myself, its been a while since my sister was gone for a vacation but instead of missing her I felt so irritated." Enrico didn't utter any words since he knew my situation. So I continue murmuring.

"maybe because of my situation right now, my pregnancy made my hormones changed.. but I need to fetch my sister here at the airport."

Then I heard him laughing... I stared on him and gave an arching brows.

"What's funny?" I rolled my eyes to him.

"Nothing, I just find you cute when you got irritated but remember i'ts not good for the baby if the mother is always irritable. So control yourself and make a way to laugh and feel happy."

"Uugghh.. im sorry Enrico, sometimes I forgot that you a priest. I am so attached and comfortable being with you. Im sorry again."

"Treat me like your guardian angel." Then he smiles at me with a twinkle eyes then we laughed together.

"Thank you, my angel."
I felt so at ease because I knew that God sent me an angel through the human image of my profesor Enrico.

At long last the airplane arrived, we waited for a moment and later I saw the couple walking outside the building they are so sweet to look at, that's the time I started the engine and went to their direction to pick up the lovers. I smiled when they noticed the car, I rolled down the glass for them to see whose inside the car.

"Hi! Lovers... I know you're both tired from a long journey.. so hop in and make yourselves comfortable, I'm your driver today.." they are so excited while fixing there laguage at the compartment...my sister is the first one who set herself at the back seat.

"How are you my little sister?" Anne, hug me on my back. I can feel her sincerity. I hug her in return and didn't bother to say anything. I just smile and kiss her as my response and I noticed my sister curiousity towards the person sitting on the passenger seat.

"Oh, by the way this is my profesor Enrico." I should keep his identity  first to avoid misunderstanding of the situation. I will explain to my sister his real identity later.

"Enrico she my sister Anne and her boyfriend John." They're exchanging hi and hello, then chat for a while and silence follows. I know my sister was just observing us with a hidden smirk at me.

When I noticed that everything is ready, I cut the awkward moment, I started the car engine and move to the flow of the traffic going back home.

We have a silent road trip. Nobody is opening a conversation. I glanced at the rare view mirrior and to my surprised both of them are sleeping. I pity them, I can hear John's snooring while my sister is leaning on him. I'm thankful anyway so then I can feel relaxed because I have my time to reflect on myself and focus on my driving while Enrico's attention is busy looking outside.

We reached home safely but still they are both on a very deep sleep so I decided to pot my sister's lap for her to know that we're home.

"Sis! Wake up... you can sleep well upstairs..."

"Oh' it was a very tiry trip.." my sister stretched herself from a very deep nap then she distracted John's snores... I laughed out loud of what she had just did.

"Anne just take a rest with John upstairs, I will call Lily for your laguage. Well anyway's I will let Enrico help as well." then I gave Enrico a winked with a plastered smile on my face as what he suggested for me a while ago.