Chapter 22

#Im jealous

Sam's POV
♡♡♡♡♡♡

Im holding the door knob just to freezed when I heard a giggled with screamed voices inside, they're talking about Engr. Anthony Evangelista...

I got curious on why they are so excited. I catched their attention when I entered the room and Ann plastered her adorable smile and planned to shared it with me.

"Hey, Samantha come over here. We are just carried away with our emotions because AE Company just called up and booked an event on Monday, they will held their contract signing here and at the same time a public announcement for the huge Mall to be build in our town and this woman beside me is so excited because finally ~they wiĺl be seeing each other again" my sister Ann giggled with Dianne they can't hold their excitement.

I don't know how to react about it, facing her I felt jealous and envy. A smart, beautiful and very attractive woman that any man could really fall for. Having a hard time thinking that she is my rival, it really hurt me. Im just 17 years old how could I win over Dianne?

"Really! That's great." I sitdown because Im about to off balanced. I smiled to them trying the best way I could but not as excited like them.

"Ok, Sam listen, this will be the plan, you and Dianne will work hand and hand for this event. We are so lucky because they choose us and we have to gain their trust and offer the best service as we could. This is a good opportunity for our company. Sam, please do it well, try to learn everything as much as you can... I trust you both for this since I will be leaving in a week, so good luck.

"Ok" ..I nodded and smile to them.

"Anyway young lady, lets go outside I know your hungry. What do you like for lunch?"
She grabbed my arm and we walked hand and hand while Dianne went to the other direction of the restaurant to check on other matter.

When I sit on the dining my mobile vibrated. I saw Bob's text massage. He want to meet up at Sta. Monica Church but I can't go unless after work.

Ann may wonder if I will be out this early. Hard to make a lie, I should meet her after a week maybe when my sister is on vacation.

I am typing my reply while Ann is still looking for our food for lunch.

(Replied)~~ Ok, that's a good idea, we really have a lot to discuss but not today maybe after a week when my sister and john's leave for a vacation.~~

A moment, while waiting for our food, I saw my sister's reactions it's like she saw a ghost in the day time. She was stunned and eyes wide open facing at the entrance of the restaurant.

"Oh my God! Bob? you surprised us" ... "What brings you here?"

"Bob" I muttered, can't turn my back to see him.

"Come join us, you are in good timing we're waiting for our lunch to serve."

My eyes stocked on him when he grabbed the chair and confidently sit beside me, I feel choked and I can't find where my tongue was.

"By the way, remember Samantha my sister?"

"Samantha? Do you remember Bob?"

I can't move the only part of me is usable at this moment in time is my eyeballs who moved from Ann to Bob and vice versa nothing else.

..help me God...I prayed in silenced ...why the he'll he is here."    Aaàaahhhhhmmm......."

"Hey~ Sam, are you ok?" Oh! Shit your mouth is bleeding...." my sister with here panic reaction.

Hhhmppp....did I bite my tongue subconsciously? Why they are in panic....

I saw Bob, grabbed a table napkin and put some ice cubes to it then put on my tongue.

"Bite it baby! It will help to stop the bleeding or else I will kiss you"
...he whispered into my ear, his warm breath tickled my senses. He is holding behind my neck gently and other hand into the cloth with eyes cubes. While my hands holding on his arm.

My sister is still in panic, she is so blind about how we feel right now.

Then finally the bleed subsided but still the tension was still on fire.

"Thank you so much Bob, im sorry about what happened." Ann said

"It's ok Ann, no worries I think the bleeding stopped alreardy."

He touch my lower lip to check if everythings fine... I stepped on his shoes secretly under the table and a quick glanced towards him, for him to behave and hope he will get it.

Then out of the blue I saw Dianne walking towards in our table with a very beautiful smile and her eyes seen only for Bob.

"Hello Anthony its good to see you again. how are you? It's been a long time since we see each other." Dianne in her angelic voice...

"What brings you here Bob?" I interrupted Dianne and stole Bob's attention towards me ...with a secret gestures of my corking eyesbrow...

He smiled and said;
"We'll have a booking her on monday so I just want to check the place. Then he secretly clasp my hand under the table and put it on his lap.

"Oh! Really that's good to know", dont you worry Bob we will show you the place after our lunch, would that be ok? . Ann smiled to him

"Yeah sure,that's a good idea. It's my pleasure also to have lunch with you ladies."

Then he glanced in my side...

hhmmpp! I secretly grabbed my hand on his lap and ignored him blandly.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤