chapter 17

Sam's POV

♡♡♡♡♡♡

#The white lie...

Parking my car at the garage, I sighed when I saw my sister's car parked. Glancing myself at the mirror before walked in the main entrance of the house and I saw Ann with her boyfriend at the living room. I said; " hi" and I got there attention towards my direction." what are you guys busy at?" I asked in curiousity.

"Hello there, Sam! Where have you been all day, did you have fun?" She asked feeling excited.

"Of course, I did" I kissed her..

"I roamed around and went to town I visited the old church named Sta. Monica, it was heavenly great."

In my mind, -and the rest is history-, I kept in mind that I had a very wonderful time with someone. Still feel the soar between my thighs.

"Ok then, lets have some dinner, I think the food is ready but first can you check Lily at the kitchen, please if the table is set already, Sam?"

'Yeah! Sure sis." Went to the dining to look for Lily.

At the dining, my sister Ann talked about there vacation plan with her boyfriend John, they will be going to Europe for 1 month, I have a bad feeling the way my sisters gestures towards me then on she spill it out the plan about me.

My sister wants me to relieve her position as OIC in the restaurants, I was shocked then eyeing her.

What?! .... Why me?.....
I mean I don't have any experienced on managing any business yet, remember?." Me feeling worried.

" Sam, relax! I have my efficient assistant and staff they will be guiding you all the time. All you have to do is just be there in behalf of my absence and observe, thats all."

"Please?" She begged

I sighed feeling defeated. "Ok, fine! because I love you." Rolling my eyes. "1 month as OIC" I muttered and weary.

"Oh, thank you my dear sister.... you make me feel proud" she stood up and went to my seat and kissed me like a baby.

"Ok, you will start tomorrow, I will introduce you to my assistant Dianne she will train you what to do and we will go to the other branches of our restaurants to meet and greet the other staff...It will be fun Sam, I promised."

" Ok, very well said Sis! Thank you for the trust, hopefully. I hugged her back tightly.

"For now I will leave you lovers so that you can plan well with your vacation..... I'll go ahead guys... good night!"

Im heading to my room, when my celphone ringing I saw an unknown number..

"hello!?" Waiting for the respond into the other line.

"hi baby!, are you at home now? This is Bob."

My heart trembling and got some butterflies on my stomach hearing his sexy voice, I walk fast going to my room.

"I'm home now .. just.. finished eating our dinner with Ann & John." I feel choked...." Anyway, where did you get my number? Hhhmmmm?"

I heard Bob's laughing so sexy, he confidently answered so proud and smirked... "well, I have my way... I dialed my number using your phone."

He whispered~ "I miss you Sam, very much, can't take you out of my system.. Oh! God I never felt this way before."

Im blushig hearing him saying those sweet words it made my body tickled remembering his way of touching me..

" I miss you more, Bob, it makes my heart aching that you are not here by my side."

We talked anything under the sun...about me and about him...my likes and dislikes and others. Until I retired to bed. He has a lot of topic and he doesn't like to end the line. I never noticed I fell a sleep with my headset on.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤