chapter 18

#the naughty OIC

♡♡♡♡♡♡

I heard a hard knocked in my deep sleep, I woke up and checked on my watch its just 6:00 AM,.

"Oh, why so early"

I chuckled and went to the door. I see Ann when I open the door.

" Good morning Sam, go get ready sleepy head, It's your first day of work, remember?"

I gestured like a lazy cat " Im still sleepy, Ann."

Im about to go back to bed but Ann pushes me into the shower room...

" go inside and take a bath now lazy butt, meet you at the breakfast." She laughed walking out my room.

Its my first day of work. I will do this so that my family will get happy specially my parents. I want to gain there trust again before anything else, maybe this is my chance to have a good start. I need to learn from my own mistake and get back to school again and continue what i've started.

~Flashback~~~~~

"Im wrong mom I accepted it, didn't expected to end up like this! please help me. Im so hopeless now and you are the only person I knew to lean on please help me getting out with this situation. I know Daddy is so divastated right now, Im really sorry ~~~mommy, I promised this won't be happening again.... help me please....." I cried and sobbed with frustration.

"You are a headache of the family Samantha. Me and your Daddy really upset of what you did. Why you seduced your profesor, for Christ sake., we understand that you don't likeb to take that bussiness course but seducing your profesor is a big shame in the family." My mom said it in an outburst expression.

Mommy, please~~~ I kneeled down and hugged her waist, grabbing her to listen on my plead. I cried so helpless.

" We are stunned - when your profesor meet up in the office and talk about what you did with him. You set him up together with your classmates. Are you out of your mind, I can't believed you did it for your grades sake."

"For the better, I want you to stop seeing your classmate, Samantha they are not a good influence to you. They adviced you wrongly just to passed your subject... it was so gross and unexcusable."

" I know mom! Im really sorry. I'll do everything , just to please give me another chance mom."

" How come you grown-up like that, we nurtured you in our best way but you end up this way? Hope you learned your lesson Samantha. Your still young and innocent there is a good future ahead of you."

" If you really want to gain our trust again, you have to work for it. Even though your profesor forgive you and promised not to brought it up to the University office. Your lucky enough because he didn't grabbed to abused with your craziness instead he gave you a chance to correct everything. This time you have to be responsible with your action, is that clear?"

"Yes, mom! I hugged her tight and said; " thank you so much." She hugged me back.

"Be ready for tomorrow, your sister Ann will fetch you up. If you want to start a new beginning you have to stay with her. No more arguing and that is final."

I was astonished when she talked so serious. I have to agree for the better.

I nodded in reaponse. "Yes, mommy.

~~~~~ end of flashback~~~~~

I am facing myself in the mirror staring at my reflection, thinking of the reasons why I am here. I smiled remembering my naughtiness, I thank my profesor for not tolerating my craziness and grabbed the opportunity of abusing his student " ~~~or~~~ maybe he is a gay!" I chuckled, when seeing his reaction when I strip infront of him. " oh Samantha, there you go again, naughty girl." I can't help it to laugh out loud. He is the most kind person i've known ever... I wish him well wherever he is right now.

~~Final glance and ready to go downstairs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤