chapter 11

The tinted montero

"Good morning sister" I smile to her feeling fresh from bathe. I sitdown and check what's on the table for breakfast.

" ready for work?" I kept smiling.

"yeah" she replied. "Is your drivers liscense done?"

My sister asked about it, since the last time she knew it was confiscated by the police. violation? Over speeding.

"Yes, Why you asked?" "Well, I will leave you this car key if ever you like to go around" she replied with a wink and handed it to me!

"Oh ok, thank you. I will be good this time promise! Thank you for the trust"

I pleaded with my right hand awfully.

" be careful this time, please be a responsible driver, Sam!" She's warning me awfully.

"About the dream?" Ann asked with a furrowed temple.

"Don't bother yourself about it, Ann. Its just a bad dream far from nightmare.. I was just overreacting hahaha, I can handle it".

In my mind I felt frustrated because I am expecting that it would be Bob..ugh! Behave Sam! your overriding it, dream is beyond your control.. I smile and Ann notice it.

"Ok, you convinced me that it was just a bad dream. But the way you smile its like you are dissapointed about it. Oh my! Did you cried out loud because you are dissapointed? She laughed out load like she was intrigued to find out about what I dreamef and our morning turned to be a very good morning...the dining now is full of joy and luaghters.

I open the gate for my sister's car, I did it even though she has a driver to do it, I'd like to return the favor for being such a loving sister to me. She used her other car, it is white SUV. My sister is a very kind hearted woman, responsible daughter to my parents and a very generous sister. She owns three branches of restaurants and its located within the city. Im the luckiest youngest ever, all there attention was with me. I can really feel that they really love me. Even though I have a lots of flaws, I wish I could do better as a sister and as a daughter. Lastly, my studies, I want to go back to school again and this time its for real, I want them to feel proud of me.

I waved goodbye to her and wink! I almost closed the gate when I noticed a car who passed by in a very slow speed, I glanced a second.... it was a black montero but im having a hard time to see whose inside it was so tinted. I closed the gate right away and heading back inside still confused about the car..."what ever" I uttered while rolling my eyes.

I called up the Lily, the housekeeper but no one answered " hhmmm maybe she's in the laundry area, so what should I do now.. eyeing the house all alone. I bite my nail and thinking about what am I gonna do to keep myself busy. I saw the vacuum cleaner..hhhmmm. "ok, I will clean the house"..after 30 mins "well done ", talking to myself like cinderela turning around spreading my wings..lol.. I went to my room directly straight to the bathroom and have a quick shower again.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello guys... theres alot more to the next chapter.
Thank you for reading...