chapter 3

Hello again...please follow and vote for me... guys I stand to be corrected, please do it if you think that theres a proper way of expressing the idea...

#A mystery man
♡♡♡♡♡♡

I heard John chuckled on me..

"by the way this is my cousin Bobby."

My sister's boyfriend introduce his cousin to me and he just give a gesture of waving his hand, he didn't even bothered to shake his hand to me and say hello or something!.... What a man! Its like he is ignoring my existence. I felt so awkward...I think everybody is excited to meet me except this mean guy...I want to kick his ass and bite his.....hhhhmmmmm ... rolling my eyesballs secretly.... feeling defeated.... ugh! What ever!

So you want a game? I'll give you one even more, don't try me baby! You don't even know me.. this is a bit challenged for me! ... talking to myself like an idiot..

My sister ordered something to eat. It's a pizza who just delivered from the fast food chain, then on we started eating, topics are anything under the sun and so on and so fort....sometimes we laughed... exchanging ideas. I need to be attentive since i will stay here temporarily. Hopefully!

Still Bobby pretended to be bland affect. I am just observing him...but my naughty eyes roaming around on his mien.. I like the way he moved it's so manly, eyeing on his ash blond eyes perfectly fit for his handsome face..he is tall wearing fitted shirt with faded pants which I like most and with straight hair in one length...not a typical hair cut of a man but it looks good...I want to know him more...hhhmmm now I have a reason to stay in this place, I like him even though his age is far from mine...it doesn't matter.

Hhhmmm I knew it why he doesn't bother to care and treat me in unpleasant way, maybe because I am still young for him..? Oh~~ non sense why am I thinking this way... Samantha, he is matured for you remember that you're just 17 years old...I summoned myself alone..

♡♡♡♡♡♡