chapter 16

Bob's POV
♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡

When the fire subsided, they rested naked in each others arms and feeling so exhausted from another intimacy.

Kept on staring her, loved to caress her smooth flesh. She's heaving in deep sleep. Tempted to kissed her eyes, her nose and lips. Carrying her to my room to let her rest comfortably. Can't take my eyes away from her, I sleep beside her, hug her tightly underneath the warmth blanket with full flesh naked and then on we fall a sleep.

Dreaming....¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Please don't leaveee....Wait for me Samanthaaaa....I am screaming and feeling so exhausted, having a hard time to see her closer. I can only see her silhouette until she's gone....nohhhhh¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Someone shaking me and calling my name... "Bob! Wake up...you are dreaming"

I wake up quickly and hug her tight..." oh! Thanks God I was just dreaming... I thought your gone."

"Yeah! I will be" she replied with smirk. "What do you mean? " I asked feeling worried. "You know why? Because it's late in the afternoon already and I need to go home before my sister get worried..." she chuckled and lean her naked body on to me.

I kissed her lips torridly, pressing my body into hers... my soul sparked with fire. Cupping her breast wildly, love licking her nipples and suck it into my mouth like a baby...I heard her moaning and savouring all the ecstacy that I shared to her.

"Oooohhhh Bobbbbb.... you make me feel so hot...."

Now my tongue exploring in between her thighs....she's screaming and want some more...she want my hardness inside her. She moved and position herself on top of my core and slowly grinding her wet pussy into my hardness...

"Sammm...go on baby...."
She's pushing harder and harder...we are in the same rhythm...igniting together as one like theres no tomorrow... ....."ooohhhh...aaaahhhhhh"

Then on we are moving in slow motion still clinging in each others arms exhausted....

"I need to go" she whispered feeling so tired...

Heading back to the church to pick up Sam's car because I forgot to inform my driver about it. I heard her clearing her throat, I can feel that she has something in mind.

"What is it? Spill it out baby.." I asked and wink!

She acted so uneasy and leaned her head on my shoulder " Can we keep this as a secret? I mean, they will not understand us if they will know. " She muttered.

"But why? I mean we understand each other because we really like each other"

"Not now, Bob. Its to early " feeling confused. Maybe some other time." She said.

"And when is the right?" Eyeing her and waited for her answer.

"Maybe next month" after my 18th birthday...." She's Smiling so sweet and blushing.

I smiled back cupping her beautiful face. " oh! ok, now I understand your concern, when your blushing my heart melt." Holding her hand and kissed. Don't bother yourself about us, I could explain it to your sister." I said.

"Please don't....please? She huggled.

" Ok, if that is what you want. Its fine with me but promised me that this wont be our last meeting?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, I promised just don't tell anybody about us yet." She gestured with pleaded hand.

I parked my car beside hers, before she got out from my car I hugged her tight and ask for a goodbye kiss once again.

" bye baby, ugh! I'm miss you already...." she rolled her eyes and laugh...she winked and throw me a flying kiss. I sighed looking at her heading back to the car.
♡♡♡♡♡