chapter 25

#the true feelings
♡♡♡♡♡

Sam's POV

I open my eyes lazily when I noticed  Bob caressed on my jew line and kiss on my shoulder. "your so Beatiful" he whispered.

I slowly slide my body to his side and wrapped my arms to him . ~"Stop staring at me"~ I whispered lazily. Then he deep his face  into my neck and securely cuddle me like a baby. Love to feel his warmth body againts me. Im totally awake of what he just did, watching his naked body tracing my hands to his chest down to his abs while our gazed focus on each other like there's no tomorrow.

"Please don't get jealous" he started the conversation.

I tamed myself and turn around my body on the other side.

" I can't help it to feel that way." He hugged me on my back and turned me around on his side again. I laid flat and now he is on top on me caressing my hair and savoured me a kiss.

" If you just only knew how much I wanted to shout and spread to the world that you are mine. I really cared for you Sam, I don't want anybody to take you away from me." -" I want you forever in my life." I can feel his agony.

I was stunned listening to him. I can't utter a word to say.

"Will you allow me to talk to your sister about us? " he asked seriously.

" No! Not now...please..." I beg to disagree.

"Why not? I only wanted to secured you emtionally."

I stand up and picked up my clothes, I stared on him while wearing my clothes on. " I told you after my 18th birthday."

I went to his side of the bed, he satdown and wrap his arms around my waist, he burried his face in between my breast...

"Im sorry if I am restraining you to tell them about us. Its hard on my part as well but I have my reason why."

"I am listening, baby. You can tell me."

"It's complicated Bob. Im not yet ready to talk about it. Please give me enough time to process everything."

"Ok, if that is what you like. I will spare you to that and please stop bothering yourself if you heard humors about me and linked my name with other women, because its all lie, sometimes people sorrounds us insinuate a story just for publicity to earn money since that is their way of living.

Always remember that I cared for you. I want you in my life Samantha. This is new to me, I never felt this way before until I meet you.

And about Dianne, I can assure you that she's nobody. We just meet once at the party and our parents just introduced us. I don't have that interest of pursuing her. I can handle her in a professional way. So stop that jealousy, It won't help in our secret situation, Understood?"

"Yes." I nodded while holding my tears to pour down.

He stood up cupping my face and sealed his promises with a kiss.

" your so addictive Sam."

Now back off or else I will undress you again...he chuckled with piercing eyes.

" hhhmmm.. with consent...?" I laugh out loud and teased him with desired but he ignores me then and rolled his eyes to resist me.

" bad ass!" He said,
while wearing his denim and shirt. He winked and said: " fix yourself now young lady and get ready, you should be home before your sister, remember?

He get the car key and grab my hands going out of his room. I cuddle on his back like lazy cat, he carried me until we reach the parking area where his car parked located at the basement of the building.

Heading back home we have a lot of conversation, I asked him about his profession.

"Why you didn't told me that you are an engineer and your real name is Anthony?" He glanced on me and smile.

"Does it matter?" He asked.

"Well, I understand that we are still in the processed of getting to know each other. I just heard it from Ann and Dianne, they're  talking about you. Dianne is so excited when your company called up and booked for an event. At first it didn't bother me, but when I knew about her feelings towards you, I feel hurt and insecure then.

She's so proud that both of you was introduced by your family. She's expecting that someday you and her will find time together to know each other more. I saw her gestures during our lunch time, she's flirting you." I gazed him with jealousy.

Seeing her so beautiful and smart with good position in the company made me feel defeated. I forced myself to shut up for revealing them about us.

"Why you didn't told them about us?" ....He smiled so cute.

"Are you kidding me? You think they will believed if I will do that?"
.......
"Im sure my sister will disagree right away discovering that revelation. She will might find a way to make us apart. I don't want that to happen."
.......
"Look at me, im nothing compared to her achievements, I am still very young and need to proved my worth as a woman."
........
He quickly stepped down the break..

"Why you stop the car?"

" Because you said that  you want me to look at you." He jokingly laughed

I rolled my eyes " oh..come on..." im serious Bob, I mean it."

"Me too, im serious Sam~~~ we talked about it already to prevent misunderstanding in the future, if you are only at your right age~~~.... I could marry you right away."

"Really? you will marry me" I can't hold my tears...I hugged him and sealed it again with a kiss.

"I know its too early to tell but if this is what they called love... Oh my God! I really love the feeling of being inlove and I hope you feel the same way...but  I know that you need to grow up and make the most to fullfill your dreams I don't want to ruin your future, Samantha.

"Please wait for me Bob, promised I won't be change. All I want is to start all over again to fixed everything and continue my studies to make my family proud of me. I want to gain their trust again."

"Yes, baby I will! I hope that you still like me even if it means that I am getting older more..." he chuckled and hugged me sincerely.

Im completely certain about this matter. Hoping that everything would be on the right tract.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤