chapter 14

#The reunion

Bob's POV.

Looking at my watch again, " I really need to take my late lunch, im starving. Im done with my work." Fixing myself and set my table orderly, shut off my laptop and went out. Going home early today.

I called up Trisha on the phone. " Trish am I cleared today? Im going early out today. Ok, then see you tomorrow, bye."

Taking my late lunch at my favorite resto, its just a simple one. I really like their food and the ambiance as well. Its just near by the church I used to visit most of the time.

After taking my lunch I decided to go inside the church. While walking  I meet some familiar faces of the staff. Smiled at them, yeah! they knew me because Im always here giving some donation for the church.

"How are you Mr. Evangelista, you look good. When are we going to meet your girlfriend?" The old lady always ask me the same question everytime I passed by to her.

" very soon Dely" like her I have always do the same response as well. I wave to her gesturing to go on.

I went to my favorite seat, slowly satdown beside the lady, she is in total covered with cloth. She is seriously praying. So I need to keep still for her not to be distructed. Im about to closed my eyes when she suddendly made a quick movement and scratching her skirt. I glanced down checking what was happening, I saw her legs. I was stunned looking at it, (Legs is my weakness..ugh!) I can sense her discomfort gesture. I am about to look at her face but all of a sudden she stand up quickly and  run fast. She hit me. I chuckled secretly.

I stand up and curiously followed her to check if everythings alright but she's gone with a wind. I checked the left and right corners and  I followed my intstinct, I furrowed my temple when I noticed a cloth on the pavement, maybe she runs this way. I walked into a narrowed path, until I reached into a dim section, it was an abandond room, I can see that theres a lot of unused materials inside. I was stunned when someone hug my back in panic.

" help me" ... a woman's voice on my behind.

I turned around, the room is so dim having a hard time to recognized who she is. I touched her face

"Are you ok miss?" I asked her. She hug me tight.

" hush baby hush, Im here? I will not leave you, everything is fine, eased your worries now". I kissed her temple and hugged her tight in return.

I love the feeling of comforting her, even if it's so dark I can see her silhouette traces her beauty, I can feel her heart beat. I lowered my lips tempting to kiss her. I made the first move of kissing her, now our eyes meet. She round her arm on my neck and responded on my kiss, I lick her lower lip and she moaned, I traced my hands on her behind and moved towards her breast, we kissed hurriedly and we both bumped into a soft material, I didn't bother myself to check what it was. I placed myself comfortably while hugging her still. I was aroused when she sat on my lap, she bumped her breast into my face, allowing me to sucked and lick on it. She has a perfect curved. I am about to undress her when she whispered " bring me somewhere Bob, we are at the church" I was stunned hearing my name.

" who are you? I asked

"Samantha" she replied.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡