chapter 9

APOV: Wish i could help Bob to get drunk and forget the things that just happened...lol
♡♡♡♡♡♡

BOb's POV

Dammit! Why I am still concious! I wanted to get drunk and feel numb to forget everything. Gulp, gulp, gulp,... thinking about her right now? Did Sam got angry for what i've done? Ugh! My mind is so full of questions.

I got drunk finally, but with the variety of beer last night and now headache completely what i've got this early morning. Still feeling guilty about yesterday!

I heard my phone ringing. "Where is it"? The phone continued ringing and can't able to look for it, still feeling mess..ugh! Got tired of finding it, can't help it instead I went to bed again and fall into a deep sleep once again and don't know what gonna happen next.

I woke up when someone mocking on my door.. getting louder and louder. Im totally awake now looking at my watch. When I open the door it's my mother.

" are you not going to work today? Your cousin Trisha, called up this morning reminding about your meeting with the clients this afternoon. She said your not answering your phone."

"Where have you been last night? Son, do you have a problem in the company?"

Feeling concerned while fixing my bed...she gave me a quick glanced.

"This is the first time you got home so drunk and you didn't even bother to acknowledge me last night. is eveything alright?"

"Mom! One question at a time please? Im having a headache right now, Im fine mom, swear! I will freshen up first and I will call Trisha later."

Feeling so defeated, I knew mom won't stop til she get what she wanted for me.

My mom eyeing me fiercely with a sigh.. "ok, go to shower quickly.."

Off to the office right now, I called up Trisha telling that im on my way now. Its good to have an effecient and smart assistant. I know she can managed everything, thank you cousin. Yeah Trisha is my cousin that's why I feel fine and confident that she can handle everything.

Fixing myself while entering the building that owned by our family. Push the buttton going up. When I heard the "bling" meaning im here at my office and saw Trisha keep herself busy for the meeting any moment now. She's on the phone, she gesture me to stay and wait. I saw some paper works on her desk filing so orderly. Thats why I really like the way she worked, so organized woman.

"Where have you been Bob?
with furrowed expression.

"This project is so important, right? But it seem's that your having a good time last night?" Aren't they?

"Trisha, this is not the right time for arguing, ok? Please spare with me. Is everything ready?"

I changed the topic for her to focus on the important matter for the day.

"Of course" she replied.

"That's my girl with a wink!"

I smile at her saying thank you. See you later then marching on to my office.

Rested at my office feeling defeated. Focus Bob, this project is a big shot. Set aside that picture in your mind, the sexy legs and passionate encounter make myself hardened down there... Phone ringing!

"Yes Trisha? "

"Clients are here, prepare yourself Bob we're heading at the conference."

"ok, see you then, thanks Trish."

Ok then. Time to make billion's Bob. Set aside that hard core down there,  your the boss now. Walking at the conference feeling so dignified.

               ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤