chapter 4

Hi guys! thank you for reading my first story ever.

#The sneaking eyes
          ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Bob's POV

"Hey! Bob, wanna come with me... the sister of Ann just arrived we are going there now to meet her!" John said.

"Oh! really the headache of Ann arrived? Ok, I wanna see her then. Is she pretty? Oh, im sorry I forgot that she is just teeny..."  my heartbeat getting irregular when I said it..hhmmm

I am in the group and feeling nervous and don't know why I felt this way! Man! Relax she is just a headache girl...when Ann called her name

" Samantha! Come over here, where are you?"

Feeling excited to see her, My eyes caught my attention the moment when a very beautiful woman with a very nice pair of eyes that complement with her nose and kissable lips walking like an angel from above.... she came from the house, my gazed was on her perfect shape of legs ...my world freezed, I just seen this scene in the movie, I never imagine that she is a grown woman of my dream. She has a long and silky hair. Wearing so short and sleeveless... "wow" my mouth watered glancing on her sexy appearance my heart erratically pulsating and I dont want any other men stared on her, I could punch them, ugh! Oh man are you jealous? I can't utter any words to say so when we are  introduced by each other I don't know what to do, so I just wave my hand to her, shit man! What happend? Be a gentleman.... I can sensed that she is  expecting me to give a hand shake as courtesy but I was freezed, hardly moved myself..!! Time had passed but still I can't  act in a normal way... oh shit! This is our first meeting but I dissapointed her in return. I wanted to make it up to her, hold and keep her forever, I like to hug and kiss her!

Kiss? Oh my!?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Tell you more ... next chapter..