Chapter 47

the fact that Harry put an offer in on a house like 30 mins away from me and got declined....

he's still apparently looking to spend £10 mil in my county/the one next to me so fingers crossed he buys a house in my area of my county

Gemma gave Harry a small smile as he entered the kitchen. "Pancakes are ready."

"Thanks Gem." Harry said, his body pressed into Louis's.

"Are you alright?" She asked tentatively, pushing two plates across the table. She followed the plates with two cups of tea.

"Yeah. I'm alright." He shrugged, "used to it really."

Gemma's eyes were sad. "You shouldn't be."

"It is what it is." Harry shrugged, "I'm okay Gem."

Gemma sighed, shaking her head slightly. "And are you alright Louis?" She looked to him.

"I'm okay, yeah." Louis smiled at her, "thank you for breakfast. I really appreciate it."

"Of course, only the best for my brother and his boyfriend. Did you want to do anything today?"

"Can we go to the garden centre?" Harry suggested.

Louis nodded, "I'm down." He looked to Gemma.

"Me too." She agreed, "we can get a cream tea there too."

"Oh yes, Louis you must try their cream teas! They're lovely."

"Not as lovely as you." Louis winked and Harry let out a laugh, Gemma groaning.

"Soppy." She muttered, shaking her head. Louis grinned at her. The tension from earlier slipped away and Gemma joined in with the laughter. "Alright, I'll leave you two to it, I'm going to go and get ready."

//

"Harry, do you really need a trolley?" Zayn raised his eyebrows and Gemma laughed.

"Of course he does, it's Harry."

"Yes, Z. I do." Harry crossed his arms. "Louis and I are going to be purchasing some plant friends."

"Are we?" It was Louis's turn to raise his eyebrows. "Don't you think you have enough, darling?"

"You can never have too many." Harry frowned, "you can talk to them or sing to them or dance for them and look after them. Please? Anyway, I was thinking for your house."

"Okay. Maybe one or two." Louis said and Harry smiled.

"Thank you." He said softly, reaching out and squeezing Louis's hand. It was kind of an unspoken idea between them that Harry was steadily moving in with Louis. He spent little time at his own house now, and a large majority of his belongings were at Louis's.

Louis got the memo that Harry wasn't too happy at his house, too many bad memories haunting it's corners.

He knew that Harry adored his plants, and if a few dotted around Louis's house made Harry feel more at home, then that's what he'd do.

"You're gonna have to look after them mind." Louis pointed a finger at Harry and Harry nodded, grabbing Louis's finger.

"Of course."

"Come on then." The four trailed inside, Harry immediately getting entranced by the ferns in the near corner.

"Lou?" Harry looked to him hopefully. Louis trailed back over to him.

"God, how have you already found a plant?" Louis laughed, "put him in the trolley."

Harry did so immediately, leaning against Louis as they continued to walk.

By the time they had finished within the garden centre, the trolley was entirely full of plants, Louis looked slightly concerned at the idea that his house was going to become more jungle, and Harry had a pleased smile upon his face.

"Should've warned you mate, If Harry's in your life, so will be shit loads of plants." Zayn clapped Louis on the back. "And he'll name each and every one of them so you better write a list."

"Oh sweet Jesus." Louis pressed his lips together, his eyes now full of amusement. "It's okay, he's worth it."

"That he is." Zayn nodded.

//

Louis bit into his scone, the cream coating his top lip. He licked it away, Harry's eyes trained on his every movement.

"Um, you've got a bit-" Harry gestured to his mouth, clearing his throat a little.

"Hm?" Louis swiped at his lip with his thumb, "got it?"

"Left a bit."

"Got it now?"

Harry shook his head. He lifted his hand to wipe at Louis's lip but dropped it back to his side, instead ducking forwards to kiss it away.

"Awwww." Zayn cooed, whilst Gemma made a sound of disgust.

Harry pulled away, flushing as he kept his head down. Louis's mouth was stretched into a smirk and his hand snaked around Harry's waist.

Harry let out a squeal as Louis dug his fingers into Harry's tummy.

"Tickles!" Harry exclaimed, burying his face into Louis's shoulder.

Zayn exchanged a smile with Gemma. With Louis, Harry was the happiest that they'd seen him in a while. They rarely met the boys Harry was dating, and when they did they would strongly dislike them.

Those boys didn't care about Harry's emotions, they didn't care about his past and his trauma. All they cared about was having someone to flaunt around and fuck.

It was obvious that Louis was different. He dedicated his every minute to Harry if necessary, and he was set on making Harry smile. He didn't treat Harry like a little kid, he just treated him like Harry. Harry deserved to be treated as a princess, and Louis made sure of that.

kinda unlikely that this may happen because I don't have any supplies as of right now but if I were to make beaded necklaces (like the small beads probs) would you buy them? I'd probs sell on Etsy & idk about shipping stuff so mabs just be UK at first but I've already started designing Harry's House colours

but please comment if you would possibly buy a necklace IF I made them