𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜(Vance

(𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮)

My head bobbed as I listened to the song that flowed through my small headphones, I'm currently in the library when all of a sudden a note appears on the desk which the library books were on.

'𝙮/𝙣, 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮
-𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙫𝙝'

  I look up only to the famous pin ball Vance, him and his stupid friends placed a bet on who could get the highest high score and obviously he won, so he had made $40 in a day and what did he spend it on? Not a new Jean jacket or a new record he spent it on me.

   I felt bad but he insisted that he shouldn't but he said sense I was his girlfriend that I deserved it, we went to Grab 'N Go.

Vance smirks at me before walking out of the library, only for me to follow.

Time skip

"Do you like the song" Vance asks as he bobs his head to the song playing "it's okay" I mumble as I stare at him "okay" Vance asks as he comes closer to me "it's more than okay it's fucking fantastic" Vance says loudly making me giggle at his words.

  Even though were complete opposites it didn't hurt to do stuff that he liked or listen to the stuff he liked. It made him seem like some cute geek and I love it. Normally Vance was always getting into fights but whenever it came to his games and music he geeked out over it without even realizing it.

"Come here" Vance says to me over the loud music, I stand up and he grabs my hand pulling me close to him. "Are we really gonna dance to this song" I ask giggling "if you let me dance with you then yeah we are" Vance says as he looks down at me. I smile up at, he puts on hand on my waist and with the other he grabs my hand while I put my free hand around his shoulder as he's holding my other hand.

"Have a staring problem" Vance asks smirking "maybe" I shrug off as we move in sync, he smirk and chuckles as he looks down at me. "You always did have a staring problem" Vance says as we dance slowly to the loud metal music "I did" I ask "whenever I first saw you when I was playing pin ball, you were staring at me" Vance says making me roll my eyes playfully "I wasn't staring I was just observing" I say as we continue to dance "observing or not you were pretty much a stalker" Vance says "me, a stalker" I ask playfully "yes" Vance laughs out.

"I would catch you staring at me whenever you'd first walk into school, and I'm pretty sure the only reason you came to the that shit little store was because I was in there playing pin ball" Vance says as we continue to dance, he twirls me making me giggle slightly at his action "I can't remember stuff clearly but I'm sure when I left the shit little store that a certain blond head offered to walk me home" I say referring to him "nice guy" Vance says making me laugh "and his friends called him soft because he had supposedly never acted like that" I say again referring to him."Maybe he thought that girl was different from any girl he's ever meet" Vance says making me giggle from his choice of words, normally I would hate to be called different as it meant that I was weird but to Vance Hopper it made me special. Maybe easier to tolerate but he likes that Im different and I can't see why but I'm glad he does.

"What made her so different" I ask as we sway side to side "she wasn't afraid of him" Vance says softly, it was always rare for THE Vance Hopper to speak softly or lovingly but here he was to me. "I wonder why" I say softly in the same tone as we both let the loud music flow in our ears as we stared at each as he danced "me too......maybe some day she'll tell me" Vance says as he basically asks me why I wasn't afraid of him or what made me not so afraid of him.

"Could be the fact that he smelled like hairspray" I mumble making him chuckle "or.....maybe it's because she was distracted by his curly hair" I say as my hands intertwine with his blond curly hair "hopefully it's not the first one" Vance says making me giggle at him "it was definitely the second" I mumble to him "good because I spend hours on my hair" Vance says making me laugh once again.

   "I'm glad the boy asked her out" I say as he pulls me to his bed "me too" I mumble before he kisses me.

When we first started dating I regretted saying yes to his offer as we used to get into arguments all of the time because of his temper and my smart mouth but I take everything back, he wasn't always sweet but he's blunt and honest about what he thinks and it makes me start to like him more, more as if love.

896 words