𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠(Finney Blake

The moment they met he knew it would be over for him. He put so much attention to getting her eyes on him he didn't notice that she was already watching him.

Both Lovesick with each other, but Finney was more obsessed with her.

So when they got together he was ecstatic. Just as he was right now—in her arms with his head in the crease of her chest.

"You need to head home" Y/n whispers to him as she traces his hair. "Don't wanna" Finney mumbles as his lips graze over her soft skin. "Gwen called me earlier—she said you haven't been home for a while... she misses you" Y/n replies.

Finney nods "mkay i'll go over tomorrow".

"This isn't good you know..." Y/n whispers as she sits up making her boyfriend groan "you haven't seen your friends or your sister" Y/n says continuing as she looks as Finney.

"What do you mean I see them—""at school. you only see them at school" Y/n interrupts.

"I just really like you" Finney whines "I like you too" Y/n says immediately not wanting her boyfriend to feel bad. "Then let me stay here—I get lonely when your not near" Finney pouts—he looked like a puppy.

"Fine.... but on one condition" Y/n mumbles earning a nod. "You have to spend a good amount of time with other people—your friends and sister" Y/n asks earning another nod.

"Mhm... sounds good" Finney says before grabbing at her arms, getting her to lay down so he could lay his head on her chest like he once was before the conversation.