𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣(Bruce Yamada

"Bruce" Y/n groaned as she walked with him while he walked next to her with his bike to his side which he slowly moved along with him.

"What" Bruce smiled at her causing her to smile back, "we can't go to my house" Bruce shrugged as he talked. "If we go to mine we can't be affectionate" Y/n said making Bruce frown "why not" Bruce asked as they walked closer to Y/n's house "Vance" Y/n spoke out causing Bruce's mouth to do a 'O' shape.

"But he's my friend I'm sure he wouldn't mind" Bruce shrugged "Bruce did you forget that he's my brother" Y/n said as they walked to her door step.

______________________________

As they walked into the house she was met with Vance sitting on the couch with his friend who he often went to the Grab N' Go with to play PinBall.

"Hey Y/n, Bruce" Vance waved to them "hey Vance" Y/n and Bruce waved back before going to her room.

Bruce sighed as they entered her room, Y/n closed her door before sitting on her bed along with Bruce who was now laying on her bed. "Come here" Bruce spoke as he sat up, she crawled over to him.

"Can I" Bruce asked as he put a hand on her cheek "as long as Vance isn't near sure" Y/n spoke before he kissed her gently. It quickly turned more passionate.

As they kissed Y/n slip her hands behind his neck whilst his free hand went around her waist making the kiss more deeper.

Bruce leaned over her as they kissed, Y/n pulled away from the kiss for air before Bruce quickly kissed her once again.

Bruce put his legs around hers as they kissed. "Ew what the fuck" A voice spoke.

Bruce quickly got off of Y/n, they both sat on her bed with pink cheeks.

Vance glared at Bruce before looking at his sister, "leave the door open" Vance spoke as he pushed the door more wide "watch it Bruce" Vance spoke causing Bruce to lightly chuckle "will do Vance" Bruce said to Vance before he left. Y/n and Bruce sat up.

"That was.." Y/n face palmed as she talked "embarrassing" Bruce said finishing the sentience. "Very" Y/n said as she looked up at him while she left her hands on her lap.

Bruce pulled Y/n in for a hug "let's just go to sleep" Bruce muttered into Y/n shoulder as they laid back down.

Y/n nodded as they both fell asleep.