𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠( Finney

(3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣)

Finney remembered the last time he saw her, talked to her, held her in his arms tightly but gently as if he squeezed her to hard she'd break, treating her like she was so fragile, but she wasn't she really wasn't. Her body had been through a lot, cuts and bruises on her body but she acted as if they didn't hurt but he knew they did.

"You sure your okay on biking home" Finney asked the h/c, she had just got her new bike for her birthday and she wanted to try it out on the way home "I'm sure Finney" she said "Finn" Finney corrected as she was the only one who could call him Finn "right....Finn" she said smiling at him as he put a arm around her shoulder. "Well I have to get going" she said pulling away as she go onto her bike "bye Finn" she said as she started to pattle off "bye y/n see you tomorrow" Finney yelled. He wouldn't see her tomorrow, he wouldn't see her anymore such stupid last words she heard from him.

Not long after Finney was kidnapped from the Grabber.
____________________________

(𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚)

"Where is she" Finney yells at his kidnapper "where is who" the Grabber asks "Y/n" Finney says "I don't know there are rumors that she ran off with a older guy" the Grabber says, he knew about Finney and Y/n. When he had Y/n down in the same basement she wrote about Finney and stuff in her notebook but the Grabber hasn't found it. On some night when he wants to watch Finney he hears Finney mumble Y/n name. Asking her if she's safe and if she's okay.

She was in the basement with him, along with the other victims. They were all with Finney by choice or not they were stuck and they were waiting for revenge. Revenge on the Grabber who took their life way to soon.

It was night time and Finney was waiting for a call, last call was Griffin and he had told him about the naughty boy game.

"Who the hell is this" Finny curses "I don't remember my name" the voice whispers into the phone "Y/n" Finney asks "I guess that's my name" y/n mumbles "lift up the mattress" y/n mutters "what" Finney asks "lift up the mattress Finn" y/n says more clearly, he does as she says and there was a notebook. "Is this yours" Finney asks as he picks up the purple notebook "yeah it is" y/n answers back.

Finney started to flip through the pages and he saw the date that she was conformed missing.

𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙. 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚. 𝙃𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩. 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

"𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚" -𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙥.