𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮(𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

𝗜𝗸 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗰 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮.

𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗼
_____________
-He's your chamberlain, he loves helping around with stuff but he didn't like it when you told him he had to wake up early to help set up(he literally debated wether he should actually help out but his mom woke him up)
-Almost cries during your father daughter dance(waltz)
-After your quincenera he wasn't surprised that you went straight to sleep after changing into some comfortable clothes(it was like 3am)
________________________________

𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿
____________
-He didn't know what it meant when you asked him if he could come and handed him the invitation so all he said was "sure"
-So when he went he was blown away but seeing you with your makeup and dress
-Whenever he walked around you he was very careful with his steps. He always made sure he didn't step on it
-He gets awkward around your family as he wasn't your chamberlain, your brother was(if you don't have a brother it can be your cousin)
-Found your family's speeches nice but he couldn't understand half as most of them were in spanish(asked you later on why you never taught him spanish)
________________________________

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲
___________
-You were going to have him as your chamberlain but let's be honest he can't really dance to save his life so you chose your (guy friend/cousin/or brother)
-Gwen is one of your damas and she absolutely loves it
-He sits at the table with your family and he's a little awkward but mostly makes conversation with your little cousins that are running all around the table
-Hours into the party he got tired and feel asleep with his head on the table, your tia came up to you saying "your little boyfriend fell asleep.." with a small smile before leaving to go dance. Even though it was hard to be alone as this was your quincenera you made time to go check up on him. "You okay Fin?" you ask as you walk over to him "mhm.. just sleepy" he says making you smile.
________________________________

𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗬𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮
____________
-He's your chamberlain and he tries to crack little jokes while dancing with you
-His little sister Amy loves the decor and the theme(she wanted to dance with you anytime Bruce was dancing with you)
-Before the quincenera he was there when you picked out the dress with your mom, "Ma can I get this one" you ask with a smile which soon turned into a small pout "no, too revealing" she said before you turned to try on a different dress(he still complimented you a lot at your quincenera and before
________________________________

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿
_____________
-He isn't your chamberlain but he still dances with you after the main dances(he's not really good at dancing, you have to guid him through it)
-He loves the food(your little cousin ran up to tell you that he ate like a pig...😶)
-He was surprised that a party could last for so long but stayed regardless of him getting tired, laid down on the empty chairs.
________________________________