𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩(Bruce Yamada

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀:𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩, 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙

One Summer Night, they were in each other's arm. He held her close to him as she complained about his body heat.

They both feel in love instantly. He loved her smile and how soft her skin was when he would trace letters and shapes into it when she was asleep. N' she loved his hair—the way it shadowed on his four-head, how he kissed her under the moonlight after their dates.

Y/n used to hate the summer, she hated the weather and the activities. She used to think that couples that had dates every signal day in the summer were annoying. But once she met Bruce Yamada she began to think otherwise.

"I'll teach you to love the summer Y/n" Bruce smiled at her as he sat across from her "how will you do that Brucey" Y/n asked with a small giggle escaping her lips.

"I'll hang out with you everyday until you admit that summer isn't bad" Bruce says, "good luck" Y/n laughs as she fidgets with her hands.

After that night he offered to walk her home, "you sure—it's sort off far" Y/n mumbles as her boyfriend wraps an arm around her shoulder. "Yes i'm sure" Bruce nods. "Fine but don't blame me if your legs hurt from walking later on" Y/n turned her head away with a small smile "don't worry I won't" Bruce smiled.

__________________________________

Once at her door step he pulled her close, leaning down to give her a quick kiss on her lips. "Goodnight" He smiles as he pulls away. "Goodnight Bruce" Y/n looks up at him—he wasn't walking away. "Can we hang out tomorrow...like a chill day. Maybe watch some movies" Bruce asks as a blush creeps up on his face.

"Yeah-sure i'd love to" Y/n replied with a blush as well. "I'm picking the movie by the way" Bruce says before walking off.

"Don't pick a bad one" Y/n yells out to him with a smile.

__________________________________

One Summer Nigh they were together. Both fine—breathing—alive. He held her in his arms, she would listen to his heartbeat. She'd tell him that she loved him, that she wouldn't want to be anywhere if he wasn't there by her side. N' she meant it.

She didn't want to be out in the summer when the cops found him down the basement, so she did the only thing she felt like doing.

Her parents were frightened when they saw their daughter on the ground, blood trickling from her wrist.