7. Ecstasy

May'2018

Ekansh had absolutely no words when he saw Daman walk to his car in a top that hugged her chest and blue denims outlining her waist.

There was no dupatta covering her prominent collar bones and her long sleek neck. She looked at him and smiled, the color of her lips making his heart pump a little faster. The need to taste them, growing by every second. The setting sun behind her shone on her open hair as she looked like an angel walking down from heaven.

He had already shifted to the passenger seat for the sake of his ankle and since he had seen her drive, he trusted her completely.

But he was sitting in his wine coloured Lacoste T-shirt and Levis blue jeans, not even mildly fancy as she walks in making him look underdressed.
His eyes grazed her figure and was thankful that he wasn't driving, because the boner in his pants would have made it impossible to do so.

"Hi..." Daman said sitting on the driver's seat, keeping her wallet at the back and adjusting the chair a bit forward for her height.

She wasn't short for a girl, at about 5'8" but compared to a 6'3" Ekansh, she was shorter. She turned to look at him sitting their puzzled.

"Ekansh?" She asked and he smiled.
"Oh.. hi... Yeah... you look... Damn... Breathtaking..." He said as she smiled.

"Thank you. Oh and we have to stop at a shop and get you a bottle of wine." She said as he furrowed.

"Umm... I don't drink." He said as she nodded remembering the detail he had told her once.

"Okay, then since I'm visiting your apartment for the first time, I need to get you something." She said and he nodded.

"How about... Ice cream... That place is on the way." He said and she sounded amazed.

"Just ice cream?" She asked.
"Just ice cream and you." He said as the heat in his eyes grew. Daman pursued her lips together and focussed on the road.

"But first, I'm taking you out for dinner." He said and she sounded surprised.

"You don't have to... I mean we've..." Daman said feeling as if he was getting into the formalities.

"I have to. I want to do this thing right. Let's go out to a formal fancy dinner, then I'll ask you to my apartment, we'll skip dessert at the restaurant, get ice cream on the way back and then go to my place.

"I kinda love the idea." She said being honest as he smiled.

"Then a date it is." He said and told her to take the next turn to a Turkish restaurant. The moment Daman took off her Cardigan to go into the restaurant, he barely had any apetite left.

The food was amazing as conversation flowed smoothly, the urge to have each other growing but the decency of being in public helping to keep it suppressed. They skipped dessert as planned, unable to keep their hands off each other. The ride to his place was silent as sexual tension pulsed between the two.

She got ice cream packed for them and they were soon parked outside Ekansh's new place.

"Let's go." he said as Daman opened the gate as he limped inside, getting his key and opening the door.

"We should..." Daman started to say pointing to the bag of ice cream as Ekansh took it, and locked the door throwing it towards the kitchen island.

He put his arms around Daman and pushed her towards the wall keeping his hand behind her head to avoid hurting her.

"You can tell me to stop, if you want." He said and pressed his lips to hers as she moaned in her mouth. Her hands roamed his T-shirt, soon lifting it to rub over the bare skin of his back.