49. Done and dusted?

"This will mean absolutely nothing for us." She clarified looking in his eyes, wanting nothing more than to feel him inside her again as they lay naked in post-coital bliss.

"Nothing until you want it to." He said as her hand went around his neck and made him bent down to kiss her. "I'll need a condom this time. Pull out isn't that reliable when you're moaning my name. We shouldn't risk it again." He said, as she smiled.

"We're not risking it again. This is a good night kiss. I'll take off my make up and we'll go to bed. But I'll go and check on Tejas once too."

"Sure. Can I come too?" He asks, as her eyes widen.

"What is wrong with you, Ekansh? He is getting so attached to you, it will be hard for me to leave for back home." She said feeling the down after the high they had found a few minutes ago.

"Then don't leave... I mean... I... that's... Then just... Just marry me Daman. Don't leave or we'll leave together... I'll come with you so we can finally have our happily ever after."

"Didn't we decide that you'll  give me aa much time as I need, a few days ago. Didn't you just agree that this will mean absolutely nothing?"

"Okay... But please say yes, after the time is up."

"You'll know that when the time is up." She says, as he frowns.

"What if we go back, I move in with you, we get back on the job and figure it out one step at a time? No commitments."

"You'd do that for me?" She says, hearing the words 'no commitment' triggering a chapter of the past.

But the roles were reversed this time.

"I'll do anything for you." He says as she smiles.

"The kingdom?"

"I can travel back and forth. Dad is here and so is Bismat. It'll be fine. I can manage it." He claims.

"Okay..."

"Okay?" He asks, shocked.

"Okay. Yes, we can give this another go..." She says, as he gets up still unsure if he was dreaming.

"You will not change it by tomorrow morning?" He asks, as she shakes her head.

"I'll have to talk to my parents about you before Tejas says something on the video call.."

"What's the time in Canada right now?" He said looking for his phone.

"Ekansh, I can't..."

"It's 4 in the evening. Call your mom." He said as she chuckled.

"Okay, let me get dressed." She said ready to get off his king sized bed as he pulled her hand and in one swift motion got on top.

His erection rubbed near her core, as she shivered.

"Ekansh..." She moaned as he planted soft open mouthed kisses on her neck.

"This calls for a celebration." He said kissing his way down into the blanket and between her legs.

"Ummm..." She said fisting the bedsheet tightly as he licks her wetness plunging a finger inside to find the sweet g-spot as she almost screams, blinded by pleasure. The slow strokes on the spot inside with his finger and the rhytmic licks from the pressure of his tongue shook her insides, her back involuntarily leaving the mattress.

"Oh, my queen..." He murmurs kissing the inside of her thigh, taking a breath. She lay there, her hand in his hair with a arousal in her eyes and a smile on her lips, looking at him with nothing but clear want. He sucked a little on the side of her core, letting her settle from the earlier pressure building before he could set his face on the heaven between her legs again, ready to go in stronger this time until she convulses into ecstatic dizziness.