41. Settling down

Daman stirred, feeling the bed beside her empty as her eyes immediately fell open. Where was Ekansh? She reached for her phone and looked at the time. 2:36 am. Maybe he was out killing somebody?

She got up and took the passageway to the adjoining room to check on Tejas. She walked in to find the bed empty, until she heard light snoring coming from his open bedroom door.

She walked out as moonlight poured in reflecting on the huge indoor pool. She walked to the iron swing clad with a mattress and cushion placed on the further side of the pool, looking out at the serenity of night on the mountains.

Ekansh sat there with Tejas in his arms asleep, both of them snoring lightly. Tejas was wrapped in a blanket with his face peaking out and kept on Ekansh's shoulder and in that moment, her breath stilled.

She had been unsure if this was right. And she feared if this can get even more complicated, but in this moment, she knew she had to give this an honest chance.

"Ekansh." She said running her fingers through his hair.

"Mm..." He spoke, slowly opening his eyes and looked at her.

"It's cold out here. Let's go in." She said as he nodded ready to get up. Daman reached out to hold Tejas, if Ekansh was sleepy but he shook his head and took him in.

"I heard some activity on the baby monitor, so I came in. He had to pee. He had too much water while we were cooking in the kitchen i feel and it's unusually cold tonight."

"You could have woken me up." She said, as he opened the door to his bedroom and tucked him in.

"You seemed deep asleep. I was already up, so why not?"

"He didn't fuss for me?" She asked, a bit surprised.

"He did. You were the first name he took, but when I comforted him, he calmed down immediately." he said getting up from the bed, raising and double checking the three corners on the sides of the bed for his safety.

Ekansh had gotten them installed this afternoon. He had wanted to talk to Daman about a kid's bed and getting the room customized, but he felt she wasn't ready for that conversation.

"You want to be here?" he asks, as she shakes her head.

"He is well accustomed to sleeping alone." She said, and nodded as Ekansh put an arm around her.

"Back to the bed, your highness." He says and immediately took a step back and lifted her in his arms, like she weighed nothing.

"Ek..." She barely controlled her shriek at the surprise.

"Shhh..." He said and went to their bedroom and placed her on the bed.

"Did I tell you, last night... You look absolutely ravishing in my shorts."

"Nope, i don't think so..." she said putting her arms around his shoulders and holding on to his neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

"Ummm..." He said, surprised at the show of passion as she got on her knees to match his height and plunged her tongue in his mouth taking control.

His hand slid inside her shirt from the back and felt the warm touch of her bare skin. He let it go to the front and pulled it up, breaking the kiss to reveal the breasts he had been so fascinated with.

"I missed them." He said, as Daman chuckled at the same old sparkle in his eyes.

"Ugghh... no, i wanted to wait until the wedding." He said taking a step back on the bed as her brows furrowed.

"What? Whose wedding?" She says letting the shirt fall to cover herself.

"Our wedding. I don't want you, us... to be just a fling anymore. I want this for life and this time I'll gladly wait. I don't want you to feel I... used you." He said looking at her.

"What if... I can't give you a wedding?" She asks, as he shook his head.

"If... If we do this... and then you leave... I don't think I'll ever be the same again. I don't think I'll be okay." He says, with such astonishing sincerity in his eyes, that she felt... Scared.

"We did this... And you left. I'll never be the same again." She spoke, in a low whisper looking up in his eyes. with tears ready to stream down. She didn't feel like a grown up in that moment but a young college girl.

"Do you want to punish me by doing the same?" He said, and she tilted her head.

"What if I do want to punish you?" She asked the tear replaced by a wicked sparkle, and he got up from the bed and took off his T-shirt.

"Don't wake up Tejas." He said dragging her legs to the edge of the bed and taking off her shorts.

"What are you..." she was saying as his hand swooped to rip her underwear open.

"Serving you." He said falling on his knees. She had a one sided smile as she took off her shirt and let it fall away.

He placed her legs on his shoulders and looked at her core. "Oh. My. God." He said letting his fingers run over her mound, making her shiver.

"Ummm..." She moaned falling back on the bed as his fingers parted her vulvar lips and let his thumb feel the little bud.

"Ohhhhh..."

His other hand stilled her thigh, as he rose to plant kisses down her neck, licking her nipples, kissing her belly folds until he reached the wetness.

"Ekansh, you don't have to." She moaned.

"I have to, your majesty." He said planting a open mouthed kiss on the opening.

"Ohhhhh..." She said reaching for a pillow to put in her mouth, to prevent waking up Tejas.

He bend down to let his tongue put pressure on the little bundle of nerves slowly and gently starting to stroke them as her body convulsed around him in a rapid white orgasm, sending shock waves from the root of her hair follicles to the tip of her toe.

"Ohhh... That was..." she said falling back on the bed as he fell next to her.

"Amazing?" He asked reaching for his shorts as her hand stopped him. 

"On another thought" Daman said still catching her breath and propped her head on the pillow. "Good night." She said, planting a faint kiss on his forehead and getting up to go to the washroom and clean up.

Ekansh groaned at the massive boner as he looked at her petite tush walk away followed by a loud laughter coming from the closed door of the washroom.

He smiled, knowing well that he was the reason for this sound and somehow it seemed better than her moans.

Her laughter. Her prestigious divine laughter, that sounded like the young college Daman.

She cleaned up, and came back wearing his shirt and snuggled next to him. He let her enter between her arms, as she kept her head on his chest.

"I hope you are not pissed or angry." She said placing his chin on his chest and looking up in his eyes expecting the reaction after the stunt she pulled.

"On the contrary, I am ecstatic, today." He said running his fingers through her hair.

"And who made you feel ecstatic?" She says her brows furrowing.

"There's this girl..." He said, as she let the bone of her chin dig into his skin as he tried hard to not flinch from the pain. "She made me feel ecstatic today, because...  I made her laugh and her laughter is the most beautiful sound ever known to mankind."

She knew it was about her, as she turned over facing away from him and muttered a "Good night." He laughed and spooned her, sniffing her hair before going to sleep.