44. After effects

Tejas had to throw a tantrum, when his mom came home late and without any treats.

He had woken up, with Ekansh's mom, Noori or The Queen Amarnoor Kaur by his side with a glass of almond and saffron milk with notes of cardamom amd without sugar. Like his own mom gave him.

He had looked around and asked for his mom, when she told him that Daman went shopping for him.

But she came home empty handed and now he was upset.

"You lied?" He asked, crossing his little arms over his chest.

"No... I went to the market. I didn't find anything I liked." She said, in the main families sitting area, as Raja Inder Singh entered with a few guards who he waved away.

"What's up kids? Where's the other two?" His voice boomed as he kept a hand of blessing on Tejas' head.

"In the study, doing their homework." Daman told him, making sure the dupatta was right on her head.

"Make him sit with them for coloring and stuff." He said as she shook her head.

"Their exams are near and I don't want him disturbing them." She said as Tejas sat on his lap.

"You know, mom went to the market without me and didn't get me anything." he complained as Ekansh walked in with little hanger tips visible from black covers.

"Surprise. Your mom gave these to get altered for your size and I picked it up. Plus, now you're twinning with me and your mom with this outfit. Oh, and did you see those leather shoes she got you?" Ekansh said as the help placed the bags and walked away leaving Tejas jumping around.

He was soon trying on the outfits, giving the king of a sultanate and roughly 19 lakh people, a kid's fashion show.

"When did WE decide to have matching outfits?" Daman whispered to Ekansh as he sat beside her.

"When you picked up a dress the color of my turban."

"You're tying a turban?" She asks amused.

"It's tradition. Turban with crown jewels in the front as... Yuvraj."

"And your turban is White and metallic grey with silver embroidery?" she asks as he chuckles.

"My turban is grey with a diamond, obviously reflecting silver light in the center and 4 chains of white pearls from each side surrounding the circumference with a Dark grey arabic print formal jacket over a grey traditional kurta pjama."

"And so is Tejas' with a grey patka?" Daman said as Tejas walked in with the description of the same magnificent jacket and kurta pyjama put into picture, but with his already tied green patka on his head.

"His patka will be ready by tomorrow." He said as Daman smiled trying her best to not let the tears pour out.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "Did I overstep? I should have asked. I'm sorry. I'll call the designer right now and..."

"It's... It's beautiful. Thank you." She said with a heavy voice as he nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Anytime." He said, as Mr. Sandhu cleared his throat.

"Not that I mind, watching my scoundrel son finally become a responsible man in love but Please don't make me miss my wife, already." He said as Daman laughed hiding her blush, as Ekansh put an arm around her as she leaned into him.

Ekansh was watchful on her for the next few days, for signs that she may want to leave after what happened. But she seemed more comfortable, slowly easing into the lifestyle.

++++++++++++

"Tomorrow morning we'll leave for the palace and check on arrangements, get ready there. We'll stay the night and..." Ekansh paused at an email update, while Daman did her night time skin care routine.

"Did you book a flight back?" Ekansh said while checking his phone and she looked at him shocked.

"Are you spying on me?" She said, half impressed and half pissed.

"When were you planning to tell me?"

"Ekansh, I have a job. I can't just leave that place and never look back. I came here for a week."

"But... We...  this... Okay. Makes sense. I'll make travel arrangements too." Ekansh said, as she paused.

"Firstly, How did you know?"

"You used my login ID to the booking site, like I did from your PC when you had to arrive here. You never logged me out."

"And you are needed here, Ekansh... You can't just uproot your life here and move."

"I can do that. And I'm not losing you again." He said, as she walked to him wearing his polo shirt, too long for her and her own shorts.

"I'm not leaving you. I also have a life out of this place. I have a job. I need to take things slow. WE need to take things slow. In a few years, maybe I'll move here full time but right now... I've worked hard for this career and you know it. Just because I'm away doesn't mean I'm out of your life."

"So, you're sure you want this?" He says with a sly smile on his face.

"Ekansh... I was confused. Sangram holds a special place in my life and my heart and I want him to have that place in Tejas' life as well. But these past few days, I've realized that you make me happy, you make Tejas happy. Your family loves him. This is... This is all I could want for him..." She was saying as he looked up. 

"I love you, Daman. I love you so damn much and If that cute little guy with the light snoring in the next room is the reason you will give me a chance, I will gladly take it. It's more than I deserve after what I did. But let's not talk about leaving right now."

He said cupping her face as she sat on him with his both legs between her thighs.

"Are you thinking, what I am thinking?" She asks acknowledging the spark in his eyes.

"I want to fuck you so hard..." He said as she planted small kisses on his neck, leading to a guttural groan.

"What's stopping you?" She asked.

"As tempting as it sounds, We'll do it right this time. I'll marry you before we... Do this..."

"You sure?" she said seductively sucking on the skin of his neck, leaving a bruise to form.

He gently put his arms around her, and pulled her to his side.

"Let's go to bed, we have a long day tomorrow." He said, with his pulsing blue balls ready to burst as she chuckled and kissed his cheek before placing her head on his chest.

She fell asleep almost immediately, as it took him some time to ease the tightness in his sweatpants before he could fall asleep.

+++++++++++++++++