48. What's coming?

Daman had kept the dress on so the night could take a better turn but when Ekansh opened the door to their bedroom and turned on the lights, she immediately went and sat infront of the mirror to get rid of her jewelry.

"Did I do something?" Ekansh asked as Daman looked at him and then immediately looked away.

"So, I did do something. Is it something I said?" He asked again as she juggled with the pain to the heavy earrings connected with four chains of pearls to the back of her bun under the dupatta pinned on her head.

Ekansh walked to her and pinned off the dupatta first, throwing on the couch nearby and then sorted her hair out of the hooks and pins to relieve her earring.

"The months to be step-dad comment?" he asked at having sensed her mood then and there and regretted it.

"And this dupatta pinned on my head, that shows I'm here to stay and... and... Including me in the family picture. Why are kids not in the family picture? Why not Sumit , Samrudhi.. And Tejas... What about him? Did you ask me if I want it?" She said visibly frustrated as he met her eyes in the mirror. He knew this would be a long night, but he knew a better way to calm her down.

He had wanted to wait till the wedding, but he knew he had to put himself out there if he wanted her to reach the altar.

It was Daman. She was a chronic overthinker and she would stress, lose sleep and appetite over trivial things. He knew this was no trivial matter, but she needed some serotonin and dopamine in her body before she could have this discussion.

He bend down to place a kiss on the back of her shoulder, sliding the dress away.

"So, you don't want this?" He asked, letting her throw her head back and moan sucking on the familiar weak spot.

"You know, I always fantasized about taking you while you wore all this heavy traditional jewelry meant for a queen... And nothing else. If I held your bangle clad hands over your head, or kept your anklet clad feet on my shoulder like I used to. I wonder what it would feel like while you rode me wearing a crown. Letting the necklaces dance with our bodies, and choker imprinted on your neck from my light grasp. The heavy earrings chiming into the sound of our hips clapping together. No?" He said, looking into her eyes in the mirror as she gulped on her saliva.

"Ekansh, you can't...  Oh... Oooohhh..." She moaned as his lips planted small kisses up the nape of her neck, reaching her heavy earring clad ear and gently nibbling on the emptier part of the pinna.

He licked the base of the earring, as she put a hand on him for support.

"Tell me to stop. Okay?" He said, as he slid her cushioned chair behind and stood before her while taking of his jacket and his kurta revealing a corset, she didn't knew was there, as her breath caught in her chest.

"Oh..." she said, her hands quickly working the tailored traditional lower to unbuckle and get out his member.

"Oh..." It was his moan this time as his head fell back when she put her hand around the circumference.

His hands reached for the latkan on the back of her blouse, untying them and unzipping her shirt before she took it off throwing it away like it was burning her skin.

She sat before him wearing a lacy grey bra, and jewelry. Her bangles chimed in as she jerked her hand over him before kissing the tip and taking him in his mouth.

"Fck." He said involuntarily pushing it deeper down her throat as she choked on it, before getting it and making eye out. Before he could apologize she took it in as deep as she could, before gagging, suction applied on the tip as he felt it hard to stand straight, leaning on the dressing table.

His hand reached and unhooked her bra, throwing it away as he took her breast in his one hand, the back of her neck in the other, fisting and fumbling  hard enough while she worked her mouth until he spilled in, warm and flowing over her naked nipples.

"Oh... Fuck..." He said admiring the view as she looked up at him, satisfied at still being able to curl his toes.

She got up from the dressing table, undressing from the lehenga in a lace grey panty as he still stood their catching his breath. She wiped her chest with a tissue as he caught his breath unable to lose eye contact for even a second.

She walked to him in her heels, and let her breasts touch the cold corset. He stood with his clothes from under the waist pooled at his feet.

She slowly traced the pattern and untied the knots, revealing his naked torso as he took her nipple between his thumb and forefinger pinching it hard.

"Done for tonight, your highness?" She said, teasingly at his soft member as he smirked, putting his hands around her waist, placing her on the dressing table and rubbing her panty clad wet core with his growing hardness. 

His hand snaked up to removed the pins to let her long hair fall freely down her body, his fingers sliding into them with a slight tug at the back of her head.

He slowly slid it down, seductively and put his hand, to rip the lace apart before putting a finger in and twisting it around before bringing it to his mouth.

"Ummm..  Perfectly cooked." He said, taking her lips before a kiss as she fisted his hair, unaware of his intentions as in one hard plunge he let him inside her walls.

She screamed hard and in agony, before moaning even louder.

"Ohhh... It's been a while. You can't go that hard. You know you're uncommonly huge and thi... Oh yes... Yes yes yes... Just like that..." Her anger turned to pleasure a little even before the second stroke as he smiled lifting her up, but not stopping the thrusts until she was on the bed and under him. Soon, her feet was on his shoulder as he heard the anklet in his ear, and the bangles under his hand where he held both her fists above her head, pinned to the bed with the old teakwood bedboards of the guest room squeaked harder with every thrust.

+++++++++++++++