51. It's time

The next morning, Daman stirred in bed, completely naked with a throbbing head as she realized the arm under her head belonged to Ekansh. She slowly opened her eyes to find a source of helping with her dehydration on the bedside table as she noticed the claw marks on the arm.

Her eyes opened wider as she looked at the man sleeping next to her. She lifted the sheets and found him covered in hickeys and scratches. She didn't even want to look at his back, knowing it would be worse.

It was a saturday and she had offwork, but he had emergency clinical duty in surgery. There was no way he could go to the institute where he was a teacher with purple bruises covering his neck, and a clear cut bite mark on his jaw. She noticed the bruise under his ear, and how red the pinna looked.

She wasn't sure if he was having an allergic reaction or she did this to him?

She groaned holding her head and slowly slid out of bed to find a glass of water and aspirin kept beside. She found a note as she focused her eyes off the blur vision to read it.

[We slept at 3 in the morning. The buttermilk is in the fridge and ready to consume. <3]

She smiled at the man sleeping soundly as he turned his back to her, feeling the weight lift off his bicep.

"Shooott..." She murmured looking at his nail scratches covered back and put a hand on her mouth to avoid making a sound before slowly getting off the bed. The moment she moved her ass, a stabbing pain came from down there.

"Fuck" she groaned feeling her swollen pûssy as she cupped it. She wondered if she could ice it, because it hurt that bad.

And she wondered why her ass hurt as flashbacks from last night starting coming to her.

She realized in that moment that she was no longer a virgin to anal sex, something she had always felt gross and wierd, had been a topic of curiousity last night.

Now the center of her butt hurt as well with Ekansh's palm imprinted on her butt cheeks. She limped through to the refrigerator, drinking the buttermilk as she sat on the couch thinking of last night.

All she could think of was him inside her, again and again and again, all night.

No wonder Ekansh wasn't up yet. She had done a good job tiring him out and emptying his sac atleast for the next few days.

She finished her drink and got up to check on Tejas who slept peacefully.
She then went to the bathroom and took a hot water shower to relax some of her muscles, before ordering south Indian breakfast from a family run healthy food joint, nearby.

She made coffee for Ekansh and milk for Tejas, slowly dragging her legs through the house in pain. She was in the kitchen, pouring the milk for Tejas when Ekansh walked out of the bedroom rubbing his eyes with a T-shirt half up his sleeves and going over his head.

"Good morning." He murmured, slipping on a tshirt upside down and sniffed the breakfast laid out on the table.

"What is wrong with you? You must be so tired and hurt! After you almost forced yourself on me most part of the night. Why did you cook? You should have woken me up." He said sleepily.

"I ordered it." She said hugging him tightly, with the shorts hung low at his waist. Had she really forced him or was he exaggerating. He sure was exaggerating, because he wouldn't say no to her, she thought but the thought was a little unsettling.

"Hehee..." they heard a giggle as she turned around to look at Tejas smiling.

"Ah... Look whose up. Let's go brush our teeth, champ." Ekansh said running to Tejas and picking him up as he giggled. Ekansh needed to exert his overexerted muscles to pick him up.