50. Love and laughter

"So?" Daman said walking out of her bathroom into her bedroom of the little apartment as Ekansh sat on her bed.

His eyes, went over the sleeveless wine colored dress with a layer of ruffle around her bossom. The dress hugged her petite body and ended an inch or two at the most below the curve of her ass. Her figure was visible and the neck line, plunged as she bend down to strap her heels showing the two very bouncy and delectable breasts.

"I want to take my dick out and plunge it right between your boobs while you are still in that dress." He said, catching her offguard as she narrowed her eyes, not expecting such a frank review.

"That is... I mean... Is it okay if I wear this?" She asks as he fell back on the bed groaning by the tightness in his black trousers.

"Babe." He said leaning up to meet her eyes. "Wear whatever you want. Your man can fight... Oh and kill." He said getting up to say the last word and leaning back again as she took a deep breath.

"So, Tejas is already with Sammy's in-laws and... Sammy, Ish and Sabina will be here soon with their lesser halfs." She said, as Ekansh immediately sat up.

"Wait, did you... Say lesser half?" He asked as she bit her tongue. This was an inside joke between the girls.

"Ummm... No..."

"You know lying to the prince is considered as an act of treason." He said getting up as she leaned back colliding with the wall. He put her both hands together and above her head, as she closed her make up laced eyes.

The wine and golden smoky eyes made her look pretty in ways he couldn't explain. This wasn't her usual style, but she was slowly coming out of her shell. She was starting again, and he intended to cherish every moment. He kissed her glabella as she slowly opened her mascara covered fake eyelashes.

"I want to stay in." He said as she laughed.

"I thought you knew how to fight." She said, and he shook his head.

"I can't fight what you are doing to me. I thought the simple, sober sophisticated Daman was beautiful, then Daman amidst and as Royalty was amazing but this sexy, gorgeous and confident Daman is equally breathtaking." She smiled fisting his collar in her hand.

"And you... Yuvraj ji... If I find your eyes on another sexy, gorgeous, confident lady at the bar, I'll have your balls." She says, as he chuckles, knowing how possesive she could be.

It had been over a month since they moved back to the city. The transition was slow as Ekansh slowly moved his toiletries and parts of his wardrobe into her apartment from the exquisite home with a jacuzzi to suit his needs with Tejas. They sometimes spent a weekend at Ekansh's palace in the city, playing badminton or swimming with Tejas.

Daman didn't want to give up the apartment yet and he respected that.

Tonight they were going out to celebrate Ishleen and Rehaan's second wedding anniversary at a place called 'Vibes' that Daman didn't know was co-owned by the Sandhu's.

Rehaan didn't want family and kids to be a part since that's all there life seemed to be about these days. He wanted it to be about him and Ishleen.

Sabina, Samayra's sister and her partner Avinash had just adopted their second child, making it the fourth little one into their family, with two being their biological kids.

They loved them, but sometimes on nights like this... They wanted some time away.

"Call me Yuvraj ji again, and I'll lift up your dress and fuck you right here." He said whispering in her ear as she squeezed her legs together when her phone rang and she slowly pulled herself out of his grasp.