𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟵:𝟮𝟮𝗣𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I knocked on Alan's door as I waited for her to answer

"Who is it?" I heard before her roommate Caresha swung the door open.

"Oh hey Zuri" She smiled.

"Hey is Alan here?" I asked.

"Yea but a few of our teammates are here" She spoke.

"Oh never mind I'll come back" I sighed.

"Who dat?" Alan walked to the door before Caresha walked off.

"Hey I was just leaving" I chuckled nervously.

I ain't speak to Alan since we got into it at the party a few days ago. We always argued so this was nothing new but we always made up and that's why she was my bestie.

"You bought snacks?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to catch up on P Valley but never mind I see you got company" I shrugged.

"I would invite you in but some niggas was bouta come and I know-"

"Nah you good. I'll see you later" I shrugged.

"If you don't bring yo ass in here. Just stay away from them" She suggested.

"If they start being weird I'm leaving" I glared at her.

"That's fine. We needa talk first though" She shut the door behind her.

"Okay" I shrugged.

"So what's going on Zuri" She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Watchu mean?" I chuckled.

"Like I know you hate niggas and stuff but as soon as you get around them you get an attitude and it ruins everyone else mood too. Like it don't even be that serious" She frowned.

"It's not my intention I just don't like them or being around them" I shrugged.

Truth was, ever since my mom told me about her past with men when I was 16, I've been scared to ever since get involved with a nigga. Hearing the things my mom went through from foster care to my dad, and then seeing my best friend get her heart broke by a nigga. I really planned on being single for the rest of my life. I was perfectly fine with being the single rich auntie.

"Well when you gon be comfortable to? Cuz you ain't gay and we in fucking college like you needa loosen up. Ion like how you did that shit in front of my cheer friends the other day that was embarrassing" She spat.

"If you was embarrassed I did that in front of those niggas you can just say that" I chuckled.

"I'm not bouta do this witchu Zuri. If you ain't wanna be around niggas then you shoulda just went to an all girl school. When people go out they wanna have fun not deal with negativity" She shrugged.