𝟒𝟓

Excuse any mistakes...

New Orleans , LA - 3:11PM.
Zuri.
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

"I love my schedule this semester. My last class ends at 1:45 every day" I took a seat. It was the first day of classes and Ty wanted to meet up with me after classes.

"Bitch you lucky. I got one more class in 15 minutes" He sighed.

"I'd rather have late classes though. Now that I'm not smoking what the fuck I'm pose to do till 6 when I got practice?" I sighed.

"Shiid take a nap, run, do your homework. You got plenty of options" He shrugged.

"Or I could start smoking again" I smirked.

"As much as I miss smoking with you youn needa be doing that" He shook his head.

"I know but I actually miss getting high. Me and Ghost used to stay in and smoke and watch movies" I sighed reminiscing.

"Please tell me you ain't missing him" Ty frowned.

"Hell no but speaking of him he called me at like 4 in the morning last night saying that he missed me and that he going to therapy and Orion was right next to me sound asleep." I confessed.

"I thought he was blocked" He raised his eyebrows.

"He did he called me off an unknown number. I only answered so I can tell him to leave me alone and not to contact me again" I shrugged.

"He gon keep calling. You needa just change your number" He suggested.

"I'm going to Verizon this weekend to do that. I'm over him" I said and I really meant that.

"Should I tell Orion that Ghost called me last night? I don't want him to get upset that I answered but I also don't wanna keep it from him" I asked.

"I think you should tell him because it'll show him that he can trust you when it comes to Ghost. We all know Ghost ass is crazy but let's just say if Nari was to call him at 4 in the morning while you were sleep next to him you'd want him to tell you right?" He asked me.

"Of course" I said in a duh tone.

"Then have the same respect. Just like you told me that you only answered to tell him to leave you alone & to not contact you again just tell him exactly that" He shrugged.

"You right. Imma tell him when he comes over tonight after practice" I said feeling more relieved.

"Good"

"But how are you and June? I feel like I haven't talked to June in forever since you came in the picture" I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"Things are weird between us now that I go to school here. I don't wanna pressure him into coming out but I don't wanna be someone's secret either. I been there done that but I don't wanna lose him either. I haven't really seen him since I moved on campus forreal" He shrugged.

"Is it because y'all both busy or he been standing you up?" I asked.

"I can't say since we only been back to school for a weekend but I would've at least thought we'd be spending the night in each others room or something" Ty sighed.