𝟑𝟒

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟮:𝟮𝟮𝗔𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Remind me to never drive home drunk again" I laughed as I pulled in my driveway.

"Girl I don't know why you ain't just spend the night. Youn miss me forreal lying ass hoe" He mugged me through the screen.

"So we just gon ignore the fact that yo moms was fucking somebody?" I asked.

"Bitch I was trying my hardest to block the sound out" He laughed making me burst out laughing.

"Welp best best I'm home now so you can call your man back" I said.

"Whew I'd never thought you'd say that. I love my man so much" He cheesed.

"I'm so happy I finally used my cupid skills to use" I put my car in park hopping out.

As I got out my car and locked it, I walked up my driveway before I flinched seeing someone hop out the car.

"Zuri" I flinched seeing Ghost hop out his car.

"Oh my god bro you scared me" I held my hand over my chest.

"Zuri who the hell is that?" Ty frowned.

"Imma call you back" I chuckled nervously before I hung up.

"Ghost.. what are you doing here?" I mumbled.

"I had to see you" He looked at me. I stared at him for a few seconds before I burst into tears.

"Bro why you crying?" He kissed his teeth.

"You came all the way down here just to see me?" I sniffled.

"Where you go, I go" He wiped my continuous tears making me smile.

"Can I hug you?" He asked.

I nodded quickly as he opened his arms. I walked into his arms giving him a huge hug as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I missed you bruh. My world ain't da same without you in it" He pulled away looking at me.

"I missed you too Ghost. So bad it hurts" I looked in his eyes.

"Who was you drinkin wit?" He asked.

"My friend Ty" I answered.

"Wan go for a drive?" He asked.

"No" I said.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Because.." I trailed off. "I want you to show me how much you missed me" I said.

He smirked opening his car door hopping in. "Get in" He demanded.

I was drunk but I knew exactly what was going on. My mind was telling me not to get inside his car, but my heart said otherwise.

"Go to the park by my house" I told him as I put on my seatbelt.

Without saying anything he pulled off driving down the street towards the park that happened to be in my neighborhood.

"Where yo charger? I'm tryna connect" I looked around his car.

"Yo freaky ass stay tryna play Chris Brown when we fucking" He chuckled.

I laughed as I typed in "Tell Me How You Feel" by Chris Brown ft Tory Lanez.

As Ghost parked I hopped out getting in the backseat. I hummed to the song as I watched Ghost get out his car. I smirked seeing him opening the door to the backseat where he hopped in.