𝟐𝟐

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟱:𝟭𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Zuri what the fuck was that?" I heard.

I ignored my coach as I tried to catch my breath after I just ran two 400's.

"I know you hear me talking to you" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes turning around seeing my coach standing in my space. "Can I catch my breath first?" I spat.

"Catch your- Since when do you be this tired after running two short ass 400's?" He frowned.

"You three seconds behind your original time what's going on witchu?" He frowned but I didn't say anything as I still tried to catch my breath.

"Three seconds ain't even a big deal" I opened my water drowning it.

"Now why would you drink all that water knowing you gon get a cramp? Get the hell up and stretch!" He spat walking off.

"Get on my fuckin nerves" I mumbled under my breath.

"You good Zuri?" Shanice asked walking up to me.

"Yea but he getting on my nerves constantly being on my back. He never satisfied" I spat.

"He just pushing you Zuri, you is slacking a lil" She eyed me.

"No I'm not" I frowned.

"Coach just confirmed it, you three seconds behind your original time and you not as motivated as you was when you first got out here" She shrugged.

"Yes I am" I frowned.

"Zuri you don't even run or workout with me anymore" She looked at me dryly.

"I been busy" I rolled my eyes.

"Busy with Ghost and that's fine but don't forget watchu came to college for" She spoke as I stayed silent.

"When was the last time we worked out together besides practice?" I asked.

"Girl a month ago" She chuckled.

"Oh shit" I gasped. "Can we work out tomorrow morning before classes?" I asked.

"I be up everyday at 6am. Me, June, Malik and Orion workout on the field every morning" She shrugged.

"I'll be there" I nodded.

"I hope so" She eyed me.

"All sprinters come on" My coach yelled making me stand up.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"You get a new boo and forgot about me" I exhaled.

"You one to talk" June frowned.

"That's not fair cuz this my first relationship" I rolled my eyes making him chuckle.

"How y'all been doin anyway?" He passed the blunt back to me.

"We real good. He took my virginity" I glanced at him making his eyes widened.