𝟒𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟳:𝟯𝟬𝗣𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.

"I don't mean to call you a bitch, but bitch you look great!" Ty jazzed me up as Nina took my pictures

It was two days before Spring semester was about to start and me and my friends decided to go to this popular hookah lounge in New Orleans to catch up on each other's lives before the new semester started.

"Okay it's official. My feet are killing me I can't take anymore pictures"

"Damn your feet starting to swell already?" I grabbed my phone from her.

"Girl yes I been making Malik give me a foot massage every night, by next month he'll have a Chinese accent" She joked making me laugh.

"Well I just wanna say thank y'all for inviting me out tonight" Ty smiled.

"Of course! Any friend of Zuri's is a friend of ours, except that bitch Alan" Nina mugged.

"It's okay I hated her too" Ty laughed.

Our reservations were at 7:30 which was now but we were still waiting on Orion and Shanice to arrive. Black people can never be on time.

"Should we just go get our table instead of waiting for everyone outside?" Ty asked.

"Please. I can't stand any longer" Nina whined.

"Pregnancy really did make you more dramatic" I eyed her.

"Oh shut up" She laughed.

After Nina couldn't stand any longer, we decided to finally go inside the restaurant and get seated. 15 minutes later, everyone had arrived and I was nervous as hell as soon as I seen Orion who decided to sit next to me.

"You look nice tonight" He whispered in my ear causing me to blush.

"Thank you, so do you" I smiled.

"So how come you ain't text me since we last talked?" He asked.

"I've been self reflecting these last few days since everything happened with you know who. I've been tryna get back into track so I'm back to waking up early every morning so I've just been tired" I explained.

"How's that been going?" He asked.

"Good. I'm starting to feel free again and I haven't smoked in four days and it's killing me" I chuckled.

"That's good you tryna replace old habits with new ones"

"Yea it is good. I feel good" I smiled.

"How's it been with your new living situation?" I asked.