𝟏𝟓

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟭𝟭:𝟯𝟴𝗣𝗠.
𝗥𝗼𝘇𝗮𝘆.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩.

"The end" 8 year old Rozay closed the kid book.

"Read it again" His 5 year old brother pleaded.

"We gotta go to sleep Roman remember what I told you?" Rozay asked.

"Yea" Roman sighed in defeat. Every night Rozay tried to have his little brother Roman sound asleep every night by 12:30 before his mom came in their room. Rozay's been forced to wake out of his sleep just to help his mom earn money since he was 5 but Roman knew nothing about it and Rozay wanted to keep it that way.

"So you gon go to sleep right?" Rozay looked at him.

"Yea" Roman sighed hopping off his brothers bed before he walked to across the room getting in his own bed.

"Goodnight bruda" Roman stared at Rozay.

"Goodnight bro" Rozay said turning off the lights. After an hour, both Roman & Rozay were sound asleep.

Like clockwork, Rozay's mother Rashida creeped in their room walking to Roman's bed shaking him awake. Since Rozay's body got used to waking up at 1am every night, Rozay was already up and was confused on why his mother had walked to the wrong bed.

"Mom what are you doing?" Rozay hopped outta bed.

"Shh baby go back to sleep" His addict mother whispered.

"That's Roman's bed leave him alone" He grabbed her arm.

"Mommy's gonna try with Roman tonight okay?" She picked him up.

"No put him down!" Rozay tried to grab Roman from his mother causing his mom to slap him in his face.

"Look they want Roman so I'm giving them to him. Stay outta this and go back to bed" She spat.

"NO" Rozay yelled.

"What did you just say?" She frowned.

"Don't let them touch him mom please. You promised" Rozay cried.

"And I kept that promise for three years but they want something new so I have to give them to Roman" She shook Roman who began to wake up.

"No mom please. I'll do anything don't let them touch him" Rozay cried.

"Go back to bed or Curtis gonna wopp you" She said.

"NO" Rozay began to cry and scream making his mom run out the room with Roman in her arms. Rozay cried chasing after his mom before he was stopped by a tall figure being in his way.

"It's past yo bed time lil nigga where you think you going?" Curtis asked standing over him.

"To save my brother, move" Rozay tried to get past Curtis only for Curtis to push him back.

"You want some action too? Better get back in that room lil
boy" Curtis slurred.

Curtis was Rashida's boyfriend. They've been off & on since Rozay's father died from a shootout when he was four and ever since Rozay's father died his life been hell. Things began to change when Rashida met Curtis. Curtis introduced Rashia to heroin and coke and Rashida's been searching for that first high ever since which lead her to addiction. One night Curtis & Rashida were so sprung out on drugs Curtis came into Rozay's room at night when Rozay was only 5 and he raped him. Curtis enjoyed the sex so much he convinced Rashida to run a business in there house, and so every night since Rozay was 5, different men and women would come in every night to get high and to rape young Rozay. Since Rozay wasn't big enough to fight his battles, he knew he was at least big enough to protect his younger brother Roman. Rozay promised his mom he would help her get money if they didn't touch his brother and his mother kept that promise for 3 years, until tonight she broke that promise.